Chapter Thirty Four: Here Comes The Blood In The Snow

Third person pov
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Aurelia's feet ran faster then they have ever ran before. She felt rage in her veins and glared looking at the enemy in front of them. They wanted a battle, she was going to give them a war. She got to the battlefield punching a man right in the face before turning and taking his head clean off. A women leaped, but Aurelia spun out of the way before punching a hole in her chest. Over and over again she fought seeing the blood in each vampires eyes. She looked around seeing a mess around her. Everyone was fighting long and hard for what they believed in.

" Aurelia !" She heard and tucked ducking right on time when a vampire almost got her. Emmett grabbed the vampire by the neck before taking her head off clean and looking to his daughter." Pay attention!"

She nodded and went back to fighting until someone had tackled her to the ground. She groaned feeling the air being knocked out of her soul before looking up to her Ryker's red eyes.

" Give me back what's mine !"

Aurelia flipped them both over and stood up doing a quick vampire spell," It was never yours." She sneered before running up to him in vampire speed and jumping in the air punching him across the face.

She slid on the ground before turning and kicking him in the back hearing a small little crack. Ryker groaned loudly and back slapped her having her fly in the air a bit. She landed on the ground in pain and turned only for Ryker to pin her down to the ground.

" Weak like your mother." Ryker teased when Aurelia used a sonic blast out of her hands and watched him fly in the air a bit before meeting the ground again.

" Pain in your ass like my mother !" Aurelia yelled seeing he ran up to her.

 Ryker was pissed from her attitude and placed his hands around her neck choking her to death. She groaned loudly feeling the air slowly leave her body. She reached up scratching his face, but that only made his grip tighter.

" No !"

She heard and soon Ryker was tackled off of her allowing her to breath again. She rolled to her side and looked up seeing Rosalie was her savior and now fighting Ryker. Seth had joined the fight biting on Ryker's shoulder and trying to rip the man apart.

" Aurelia !" Mia yelled causing her to look up seeing she saved her from a vampire.

" Thanks!"

Ryker threw Rosalie far away before grabbing Seth by the neck and breaking it. Just like that Aurelia watched the life of Seth Clearwater fade from his eyes. She felt numb everywhere and couldn't even see what was around her anymore. The boy she spent days with laughing with. The boy she cried for. The boy she had a future planned with was gone. His smile haunted her mind. He promised to always be with her, but in the moment Aurelia stood in...he was gone. Her body trembled and soon the anger turned into rage.

" No !" She screamed running full speed to Ryker and tackling him to the ground.

She placed her knee on Ryker's chest before pulling his right arm clean off and hearing his cries of pain. He used his left arm to grab her by her jacket and pull her off, but before he could even get up completely, Aurelia paralyzed him. Aurelia backed away before stomping on his throat and breaking his vocal cords.

" Talk now asshole !" She growled before slicing his head off with her arm.

Ryker's head rolled onto the ground leaving the world forever. Aurelia stared at it before slowly turning to Seth's body still lying in the cold snow. She had tears running down her face and slowly walked over before collapsing near his body and petting behind his ear.