Chapter Twenty-Four: The New Bella

Third person pov
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Aurelia walked in the house placing her school bag on the ground. Today was her first day back from school and she hated it. She wished summer came around again so she could be with her family more. She wished she was a senior or married like the others. She looked around the house seeing Bella and Edward were still not back from their hunt. Bella must be exploring her strengths.

" Hey beautiful." She heard and turned to see Seth coming over to her. She smiled walking over and kissed him." Back so soon ?"

" Hey, wanna sit on the porch. It feels great outside."

" Sure." Seth said helping her carry the lemonade and walking to the porch. She was right. It felt amazing out since the season was soon to turn into fall. He leaned back in her chair before turning to her." How was school ?"

" Don't get me started."

" Why ?"

" School, it's just horrible. Learning for no reason, boys hitting on me. I would rather stay here." She said with a smile and turned to him seeing how jealous he got." What ?"

" You think the Cullen's would let me attend your school ?"

" Seth, are you jealous."

" No." He grumbled, but Aurelia could tell he was very. She laughed and reached over to touch his hand.

" Oh calm down. Your my man. Forever and always. Dusk till Dawn. In it for life."

" Damn, right." He said when his face went serious. Aurelia followed his direction to see Bella had came back with Edward smiling. Aurelia sat up and smiled before walking down the porch carefully.

" Hey Bella."

" Aurelia." Bella said with the brightest smile. Seth quickly was by her side and glaring to Bella. Aurelia noticed this and looked to him.

" She won't hurt me."

" Bella has self control. Better then any newborn I've known. A human was in the trail bleeding and she didn't attack. She's fine." Edward said and Seth nodded being less harsh. Bella smiled walking over to Aurelia and hugging her.

" I'm so happy your still here ! I feel like it's been forever."

" Bella... I'm still... human." Aurelia choked out. Bella gasped letting her go before panicking.

" Are you okay ?! Did I hurt you badly ?!"

" Nope, just couldn't breathe." Aurelia said, but reached over and squeezed her hand." And of course I would still be here. I trust you and everything." Jacob came off the porch and jogged over with a smile making the two break apart.

" You're still here."

" So are you. I didn't expect you to seem so you. Except for the creepy eyes."

" Jake." Aurelia said with a laugh. Jacob went to walk closer to Bella, but she held her hand out.

" I would keep my distance for now."

" It's safer for the baby to see how you do with me first."

" Since when do you care about Renesmee ?" Bella asked and everyone looked to each other before looking to Bella. Edward shook his head and they nodded before looking back to her.

" Alright. Take a whiff." Jacob said. Bella walked up a bit smelling before backing away.

" Well, I can see what everyone's been talking about. Jake, you really do stink. Even Aurelia smells unappetizing."