Chapter Fifteen: Mr. And Mrs. Cullen

Third person
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

" What did l say about beauty sleep ?" Alice asked rubbing primer on Bella's face a bit annoyed.

Aurelia sat in a near by seat eating popcorn and laughed seeing how annoyed it made Alice. Bella seemed to knock from whatever she was thinking and looked to Alice through the mirror.

" Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters."

" Was it Alicezilla not getting the flowers to be straight and wrecking havoc on man kind ?" Aurelia joked making Alice laugh a little.

Bella nodded her head joking which made Aurelia laugh even more. Rosalie walked in the room and looked to all three girls with a smile seeing her daughter's happy face.

" Do you need some help ? l could do her hair." Rosalie offered shocking all three girls.

" Really ?"

" Please. l'm not offended by your choice of groom." Rosalie said with a smile touching Bella's hair.

" Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality."

" Essentially."

" Weddings. They bring everyone together." Alice said crushing the three girls together.

Aurelia laughed seeing her bucket of popcorn was done. She looked back up seeing Rosalie was already done with her hair and Alice was putting the finishing touches to Bella's makeup.

" Aren't you guys fast." Aurelia said before looking to Bella and gasping." Oh wow. Bella, you look gorgeous. Uncle Eddie is so lucky."

" Thanks."

" Alice ? Bella ?"

"  ln here, Mom." Bella called out and the girls turned to see Renee walk into the makeup room shocked.

"  Oh, my gosh ! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey. Crap ! My mascara." Renee said when Aurelia handed her a tissue." Thanks. Charlie, get in here."

" You sure ? l don't wanna." He was saying, but walked in seeing Bella's surprised face." l know. l look hot."

" We thought you needed something blue."

" And something old. Besides your mother."

" Nice." Renee said glaring at him while Aurelia gave a small laugh because it was a pretty good joke to be fair.

" lt was Grandma Swan's."

" But we added the sapphires."

" lt's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much." Bella said sitting on the seat so Alice and Rosalie could help put it into her hair.

" lt's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter." Renee said, but Aurelia could tell how much it made Bella sad.

" Mom, l love it."

" Uh. Nope. No smudging my masterpiece." Alice said stopping the mother an daughter from hugging each other.

" She's right." Renee said while Bella smiled still looking to her mother.

" Thank you."

"  Okay. Time for the dress ! Do you wanna see it ?"

"  l want to see it !"

" Now for you." Rosalie said with an excited smile and sat Aurelia down." You okay, honey ? I know it must have been hard."

" Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about anything. I see you guys no different. Your still my mom and dad is still my dad."