Introduction

Run you moron! Run! I yelled to myself in my head. "Stop! This is Gotham Police; you're under arrest!" I froze then I smirked to myself.

   "Do ya really think you're gonna catch me this time fella's?" The lead officer raised his brow.

   "Ms. Black Crow . Make this easy and just surrender your weapons and let us take you to Arkham Asylum."

"I ain't crazy! I don't need to go to some idiotic hospital for psychos!"

    "Ms. Crow.." he tried to persuade.

      "Bye bye boys!" I leaped out the window. I caught a glimpse of a news van. Sweet I'm gonna be on T.V. My hood was fluttering above me. One. Two. Three! I landed on the ground. "Fuck!" I yelled as the pain surged from my ankle. Whatever I don't have time for this. I sprinted to an alley with people screaming as I went passed them.

   I heard a stomp and the flutter of a cape. Batman. I turned around and did a quick kick to his face. He went to grab my neck but I flipped backwards out of his reach. "Black Crow. What are you up to now?" he sneered.

"Who me? Nothin much ya know..Oh do you mean borrowing toxins?" I smirked.

  "Borrowing? Is that your word for stealing?"

   "Psh stealing? Me?" I chuckled.

   "Games over."

"I agree the game is over..but for who?" I smirked. From behind my cape I readied my knife and gun. My toxins aren't ready yet.

  "You." He tackled me. I got on his back and tangled my legs around his neck.

   "Looks like you're in a bit of a problem Batsy." I snickered. I grabbed some of my poison I was still testing out. I stabbed the needle in his arm. "Chop. Chop. Chop. Off with her head and down. Down. Down. To the pit of fire. Burning and burning.." I sang sweetly. "Aw looks like Batsy here's getting sleepy." I snickered.

"I'll get you for this.." he said sleepily. He collapsed. The villians must be becoming idiots. It ain't that hard to take down Batman.

    "Stop right there." I looked up.

     "Aw would you look at that? Its the whole Bat family." I said sweetly.

"Times up Black Crow."

"The time is always running for me."

"Not now it isn't," I heard Batgirl say.

     Something ain't right...someones behind me. Before I could roll my face slammed against the concrete. "Red Hood. Nice to meet you finally." I smiled.

     "The infamous Black Crow."

      "That's the name." I said proudly. He yanked me off the ground.

      "Lets escort her to Arkham." Robin said leading the way.

      "What?! No! No!! I'm not crazy! Let me go! Let me go!!" I said squirming in Red Hoods grip. "I'm just a girl!"

     "You're not just a girl." Batgirl sneered. I glared at her. "Fear drives away the sorrow of tomorrow..the pain and tears..run and run there's no escaping the fear. We become crazy in our heads.." I sang softly as they shoved me in the car. Why did I have to get caught?

A few minutes later we arrived at the Asylum. I bet the food here is awful. "Get out." Robin said shoving me out. Red Hood held my hands behind my back and made sure the cuffs were on tight. He pushed me foward.

    "Geez. There's something called patience." I said loudly when we were inside the building.
Some villians were in their cells and looked at me. One cell caught my attention. A handsome black haired man with blue eyes was gazing at me; Dr. Crane.

      "Stop making googly eyes." Red Hood sneered. I turned and spat at him. "Why you.."

"A new criminal to be added here?" asked a Docter.

"Yeah. Here." he shoved me toward the doctor.

     "Watch it pal!" I growled.

      "Ooo..shes a feisty one." I heard someone say from one of the cells. I looked. It was none other than the Joker himself. I smirked at him. His grin widened. Red Hood was walking away.

     "Tell Batsy I said I hope he had a nice nap!" I called out to him.

      "Shut up Black Crow!!" He yelled leaving the asylum. I heard a lot of laughter coming from the cells.

      "Dear may I remove your hood?"

"Sure whatever." She carefully pulled off my hood letting my long black hair loose. The guards came over and took me down the hall. I purposely made them drag me letting my shoes slide against the floor.

    "Stand." one of the guards said.

     "Now where's the fun in that?" I smirked giving him puppy eyes. He sighed and before I could flip over, his foot rammed into my stomach. A gush of air escaped my lungs and I lunged at the guard. He clamped my mouth shut before I could snap at him and continued walking me. Assbutt, not letting me defend myself...

"Hehehehahaha!!" The Joker. I heard him laugh more and more. "She's a keeper!" he yelled. We passed by Jonathan Crane's cell. He was staring at me and I caught his gaze. Hard to believe he's real, Jonathan is so... special. He then quickly looked away. Huh.

    "Ms. Crow your cell will be here."

"Alright." Ironically my cell was right next to Jonathan. They threw me in.

   "Any questions?" His voice sounds dull, like he's said this a millions times. I'm sure he has.

    "Yeah 2 actually. The first is; will I have to talk to a psychiatrist right away?"

"Yes."

   "Ok and the other is do they serve pie here?"

"Ha!" I heard the Joker laugh. The guard slammed my door. "So..is that a yes or a no!?" I called out. I heard Jonathan snicker.

   "Occasionally they do," I heard him say.

"Thanks someone who gives me a straight toward answer."

    "You're very welcome."

      I didn't notice him standing at the bars separating us. He was staring at me again and I caught his gaze once again. "Sorry," a blush faintly caught my attention. The infamous Scarecrow blushes?

     "Its fine."

"Its just..I've never seen such a beautiful criminal before, most are driven over by their psychosis. You, however, seem to be a different case," he said. His cheeks were hiding red. I blushed and looked at the ground. He chuckled. "Well its the curfew for us to go to sleep. Goodnight Ms. Crow."

"Goodnight Dr.Crane." His eyes seemed to light up when I called him doctor.

      Readers-

         This is my first Jonathan Crane love story but not my first fanfiction. The next chapter you'll learn more about Black Crow. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment/vote!

                      -Aurora