Destiny B.2 Part 1

Taehyung:"So what! Nothing is wrong with that!!!" He yelled. Tears rolled down my eyes.

You:"Stop blaming me!!" I yelled and he scoffed.

Taehyung:"It's your fault that I was fired!!!" He yelled and tears rolled down my cheek.

You:"But it's also your fault Taehyung!!" I yelled and he scoffed.

Taehyung:"I'm leaving." He said and left.

You:"Please Taehyung... don't leave me.." I said and he left. I cried the whole night. Not sleeping or eating.
---
It was the next morning and I felt bad for yelling at him. I decided to call him.

You:"Hello?"

???:"Hey?"

You:"W-who are you?"

???:"Oh! I'm the girl that Taehyung fucked, why?"

Tears rolled down my eyes. He... he cheated on me. I ended the call crying hard. I was pregnant and... in pain. I then called Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Hello? Noona?"

You:"*sob*"

Jungkook:"NOONA! Why are you crying?! Where is Hyung!"

You:"J-J-Jung..k-kook.."

Jungkook:"Yes noona?"

You:"I-I'm...p-preg..n-net.."

Jungkook:"W-what...!"

You:"P-Please.... D-don't tell...T-Taehyung...H-He doesn't l-love me a-anymo-"

I fainted.

Jungkook:"Noona!! NOONA!!!"
---
Jungkook's POV:

She wasn't answering. I became worried. I ended the call and ran downstairs to the rest of the hyungs.

Me:"Hyung!!" I yelled and they looked at me.

Jimin:"Yes Jungkook?" He said ND I breathed hard.

Me:"N-Noona.. she's pregnet.." I said and Jin looked at me shocked.

Jin:"That's all! What happened!!" He said.

Me:"She called me and told me that hyung left her, he doesn't love her and she's pregnet that I didn't hear her anymore." I said with tears. She was the best noona I've had. She was always by my side, Always made me cheer up when Eunha wasn't here.

Yoongi:"Well, LET'S GO TO HER HOUSE THEN!" He yelled and we widen our eyes then left.
---
We arrived and knocked on the door. She didn't open. Namjoon hyung then broke the door down. We saw Yuna noona lying on the ground. I took a picture it no one knowing. Tears rolled down my eyes.

Me:"N-Noona.. please stay with us, for Taehyung, I know he still loves you, he just was angry, stay with your baby to." I said with tears. Jin hyung took her to the hospital as we stayed in her house and cried.

Hoseok:"Woah... Jungkook, are you alright?" He asked and I shook my head.

Jimin:"It's alright, we know she will be okay." He said and hugged me. I'm glad I have a hyung like them.

          "Please be okay noona..."

Author:"Hello everyone! Welcome to destiny Book 2! I hope you enjoy this book! Also, thanks to XxXTaeTaeForLifeXxX

Fujoshi_momma and

FanOfMinYoongi for requesting another book! If you haven't read Destiny book 1 go read it to make more sense. Thank you!! ❤😭😊