Destiny B.2 Part 2

Your POV:

I woke up in the hospital.

???:"Are you alright Yuna?" A voice said. I turned and saw... Jin.

You:"J-Jin o-oppa...." I said with tears. He came and hugged me. I was crying by then.

Jin:"Don't cry, explain what happened." He said and I sighed then explained.

You:"And that's what happened." I said and cried remembering what happend yesterday.
---
We arrived back to my house. Taehyung still wasn't home, I was still in pain and... pregnant.

Jungkook:"N-Noona!" He yelled and I saw him, he had puffy red eyes. I felt bad, he was crying because of me.

You:"H-Hi Jungkookie." I said and hugged him back.

Jungkook:"Thank god your fine, he will regret this." He said and left upstairs. Weird, but okay?
---
Jungkook's POV:

I walked upstairs and texted Taehyung.

Me: Hey hyung.

Taehyung: Hey...

Me: How's noona doing?

Taehyung: Um.....

Me: Um what?

Taehyung: She's... fine...

Me: You lier, she's in pain because of you, she went to the hospital because of you, she is PREGNET because of you!

Taehyung: R-Really?!

Me: um... pretend I didn't say that okay hyung? I broke her secret dang it!

Taehyung: Jungkook...

Me: don't talk to me or text me anymore, you made me hate you, goodbye.

Taehyung: Jungkook.

I put my phone away. I was angry and in pain. I hope noona is fine.
---
Your POV:

Jungkook came back with a smile. I smiled back.

You:"Are you feeling alright?" I asked and he nodded.

Jungkook:"Yeah, now that your here I'm happy again." He said and I smiled. We then heard the doorbell and Jimin opened it.

Eunha:"YUNA!!!!" She yelled and I looked at Jungkook. He shrugged.

You:"Why are you here Eunha?" I asked and she hugged me.

Eunha:"Jungkook told me yesterday th-" Jungkook covered her mouth and smiled nervously towards me.

You:"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I ran and chased after him

I ran and chased after him. After a while I felt like vomiting and ran go the trashcan. Eunha and Jungkook ran towards me.

Jungkook:"Noona, are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

You:"My baby is forming." I said and he nodded.

Eunha:"Wait, your pregnet?" She said and I nodded. I then smiled at Jungkook. He didn't tell her about it.

You:"Let's go sit down." I said and we sat down.

"I miss you Tae...please come back.."