Destiny B.2 Part 23

I woke up to feel something wet on my face. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung laughing his eyes out. I felt my face and...

You:"Kim Taehyung!!" I yelled as I felt whipped cream on my face. I stood up and glared at him. He smiled and walked towards me.

Taehyung:"Hehe... Mianhae Jagi, you were so cute while sleeping so I decided to make you look cuter." He smiled and I laughed. He was so adorable. I then heard the doorbell and went to it with Taehyung after dressing up and opened it to see... Yoongi.

Yoongi:"T-Taehyung... Y-Y/n... can we talk?" He asked nervously and I nodded and he came in and sat down as Taekwon came running down the stairs and into Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi:"Oh, hey little Taehyung." He gum smiled to Taekwon and Taekwon then came towards us.

Taehyung:"So what." He said as his hands were around my waist. Yoongi sighed before speaking to us.

Yoongi:"I heard you guys got into an accident a few months ago." He said and we nodded.

Yoongi:"Please don't get mad at me for this okay?" We nodded. He then took a deep breath before speaking.

Yoongi:"Well, I crashed you guys." He said and Taekwon was confused but our mouths were wide open and we were shocked.

You:"W-Was it an accident?" He nodded.

Yoongi:"It was supposed to be my turn to go and I went but you guys came and I was shocked." He said and we nodded. I then looked out the window to see a girl looking at Yoongi. My eyes widen as Yoongi turned and was shocked.

Yoongi:"D-Don't open the door, she has been stalking me for the past week." He said and I nodded. Then the bell rang and I ignored it as we went to the backyard which had gates so she can't reach. Taekwon fell asleep due to boredness. We hung out and had fun with the members who came and scared the girl away. We just hung out like best friends or family.