Destiny B.2 Part 18

I woke up in my bed with Taehyung looking at me with lust in his eyes. I turned around not wanting to face him right now. I then stood up but he pulled me back down onto the bed with him and I fell on top of him. I got off him and he just slept again. I laughed to myself and took a shower then got dressed. I went to check up on Taekwon to see him playing with his toys.

You:"Taekwonie?" I said and he saw me and smiled. His box smile... it's so cute, just like Taehyung. I then smiled back and went into the room. He gave me a toy but I carried him instead and hugged him. He hugged me back and then kissed my cheek. I smiled.

Taekwon:"Mommy? I'm hungry~~" He said and I smiled at his words. He whines just like Taehyung.

You:"Alright, come, let's go make breakfast." He nodded. 

You:"Get dressed first sweetie." He looked at his clothes and nodded. We laughed and then I walked downstairs.
---
I got down there and started to cook for us. I then felt someone wrap their hands around my waist.

You:"Taehyung, I-I'm still cooking." I said and he smiled then removed his hands. He then left. I smiled to myself.

You:"Why am I so lucky?" I whispered to myself, but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear. He was only preparing the table. He smiled to himself and blushed.
---
We were eating until Taekwon asked a question.

Taekwon:"Appa? Eomma?" He said and we looked at him.

Taekwon:"Can I have a baby sister or brother?" He said and Taehyung winked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

You:"Why would you ask that?" I said and he sighed.

Taekwon:"I'm always alone." I smiled and Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung:"Sure, we'll give you a sister for sure." He said and I rolled my eyes then hit his arm playfully. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

You:"You're so weird Taehyung." I said and he smiled. Taekwon pouted. We looked at him.

Taehyung:"I want a kiss too." He said and we laughed then kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung:"I love you Yuna..." He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed. Taekwon kissed his dad's cheek then mine.

You:"Um... I-I don't know if I love you back..." I said and Taehyung's smile disappeared from his face. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

You:"Maybe I will, later on?" I said and he nodded and smiled. Taekwon hugged us and we family hugged together. 

                                  "Sorry if I hurt you with my words Taehyung, but I love you inside, I just don't know for sure, anyways, Saranghae..."

Author:"Sorry if I haven't been updating, I've been quite busy these days actually, sorry!"