Destiny B.2 Part 13

I arrived home and saw Eunha glaring at me, but her glare dissappeared when she saw my tears.

Eunha:"What happened this time?" She said and I shook my head.

You:"N-nothing, sorry for leaving you." I said and she smiled.

Eunha:"It's alright, you were in a rush." I nodded and we sat down.
---
5 years later

Taekwon:"Mummy!!" He shouted and ran towards me. I hugged him and Eunha laughed.

Eunha:"Taekwon was a busy man today right?" He nodded.

Taekwon:"I helped aunty Eunha clean!" I smiled and kissed his head tommorow was his birthday which he was gonna turn 5.

You:"Taekwon, where do you want to go or see on your birthday?" He looked down and looked at me with sad eyes.

Taekwon:"Mummy, you won't be mad at me, right?" He said and I nodded.

Taekwon:"I-I wanna see daddy, I miss him, please mummy.." He said and I felt bad. I felt like Taehyung had a family already.

You:"Y-yeah, I'll let you see D-Daddy tomorrow." I faked a smile and he hugged me.

Taekwon:"Yay!!!" He said and jumped around.
---
Next morning I woke up and got dressed then woke Taekwon up.

You:"Taekwonie~~ wake up, your birthday is today." He jumps up and smiled. He got dressed, everything and we left to... Taehyung.
---
Taekwon:"Hurry mummy! I wanna see daddy!!" He said ad I nodded.

'Taekwon, you remind me so much of your appa...' I thought to myself as tears dropped. Taekwon stopped walking and looked at me.

Taekwon:"Mummy? Don't cry, jebal?" He said and I nodded. He wiped them away with his little hands. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We then went to the door. I knocked and Jungkook opened it.

Jungkook:"He is coming home right now, so get in quick." I nodded and we went in as Taekwon ran upstairs to play with Jungkook in his room.
---
I waited and waited until the door unlocked showing Taehyung, just... him. We made eye contact and I turned around.

You:"Jungkook!!" I yelled and they came, but when Jungkook saw Taehyung, he hid Taekwon and said 'shhhh'.

Jungkook:"Yeah?" He said and looked at Taehyung.

You:"T-Taehyung..." I said and he scoffed.

Taehyung:"What." He said coldly.

You:"I wouldn't do t-that... if I were you." I said and soon I called his name.

You:"Taekwon, your daddy." I said and Taekwon came running out to his daddy happily.

Taekwon:"Daddy! Today is my birthday! My wish came true! I wanted to see you so mommy brought me here!" He said and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes lit up and he carried Taekwon and kissed him.

Taehyung:"Hello little me~~" I felt pain and happiness. They were so happy together.

Taekwon:"Appa?" He said and Taehyung looked at him. Taekwon looked at me then to his father.

Taekwon:"Mommy misses you, why don't you come home anymore?" He said and my eyes widen. Taehyung looked at me and I looked down as tears fell onto the floor. Jungkook came towards me and put me on the couch.

Jungkook:"Come let's go play Taekwon!" He said and Taekwon nodded. He kissed Taehyung's cheek and left. Taehyung walked towards me.

Taehyung:"Yuna....." He came towards me and I backed up. I was gonna fall but he helped me. Our faces were 2 inches far from each other.

I stood up and looked away. He turned my chin towards him and leaned in but stopped.

Taehyung:"Why didn't you tell me you... we're pregnet with your child?" He said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

You:"You hated me, Didn't love me, also didn't believe me." I said and left but he held my waist.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry...." He said and tears rolled down his cheeks.

You:"T-Taekwon!!" I yelled and he ran down. He saw what we were doing and came to hug both of us.

You:"Time to go." He shook his head.

Taekwon:"I want appa to come home." He said and my eyes widen.

Taehyung:"I'll come home with you little me~" He said and carried Taekwon.

Taekwon:"Yay! Please mummy?" He said and I sighed, it was his birthday. I nodded. He smiled and hugged us both.

Taekwon:"Mummy come here, Appa come here." Me and Taehyung were looking at eachother. Taekwon laughed and pushed my faces together to make us.... kiss. My eyes widen as Taehyung looked at me shocked. He then kissed me. I kissed back, somehow.

You:"Taekwon! Who taught or told you that?" I said and Taekwon smiled evil but cutely.

Taekwon:"Uncle Kookie told me to do that." I turned and glared at Jungkook.

You:"I'll be back."

You:"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!"

He ran and I chased him for a while before leaving

---
Eunha opened the door in shock.

Eunha:"Yuna..." She said and I looked down snd walked inside.
---
Taehyung:"Come here Taekwon!" He said and Taekwon ran to him and slept in his arms. Taehyung put him to bed and Eunha left a long time ago.

Taehyung:"Yuna." He said and I looked at him.

You:"H-Hm?" I was shaking and worried.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry." He said and tears rolled down our faces.

You:"Y-yeah... I can't forgive you." I said and walked away but he twisted me around and kissed me.

Taehyung:"Really, please forgive me Yuna." He said and I shook my head.
He sighed and went onto the floor.

😢❤I really want to, but not after you've hurt me😢❤