Destiny B.2 Part 4

I heard a knock on the door and I sighed.

Eunha:"Yuna, please open the door!" She said for the 100th time. I stayed in my room, never even going out once, but I remembered I was pregnet, I needed to take care of-

My thoughts were cut off when I needed to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and puked. After that, I sighed and sat down on my bed again.

Eunha:"Yuna!" She yelled and I just stared st the door before opening it.

Eunha:"Oh god! I thought you died!" She hugged me tightly just like how... Taehyung would hug me. Tears rolled down my eyes just by the though of him.

Eunha:"Don't cry..." She said and I sobbed. I didn't have him by my side like usual anymore.

You:"E-Eunha..." I said and she looked at me.

Eunha:"Yes Yuna." I weakly smiled at her.

You:"G-Get me out of this house." I said and she widen her eyes.

Eunha:"I'm sorry, I can't do that." She said and I sighed. I then hugged her.

You:"Thanks for being by my side, Eunha." She nodded and hugged me back.
---
We were downstairs watching TV as Eunha and I cooked, we heard the doorbell. I opened it to see Jungkook and Jin.

Jin:"Hey Yuna, you feeling alright?" I nodded. Jungkook hugged me.

Jungkook:"Hey noona, are you sure your alright?" I nodded. Eunha came into the room.

Eunha:"Oh, hello!" She smiled and bowed. They bowed back and came inside.
---
Taehyung's POV:

I was so tired. She made me feel like nothing but a jerk. I felt somehow.. guilty. I didn't know why, but then the thought of Yuna came. I slapped my head until she stopped me.

???:"Oppa, stop it." She said softly. I stopped and looked at her, smiling at me.

Me:"I'm sorry Amy, but I need to leave." I said and left. She begged me not to leave but I felt nothing towards her and left.
---
I arrived at the store with my friend named Seungkwan. He was a nice friend of mine since we were 17.

Seungkwan:"Are you sure you're doing the right thing Taehyung?" He said and I nodded but felt confused on the inside. Maybe I did, or didn't. I then saw..... Oh no...
---
Your POV:

I woke up and found myself on the couch. I stood up and felt a hand on my head. I turned and saw Jungkook.

You:"Oh? You're still here? Where's Eunha?" I said and he smiled.

Jungkook:"She went to the store to buy fo-" His phone rang. He put it on speaker.

Eunha:"Hey Taehyung."

My eyes widen. Tears rolled down my face.

Taehyung:"Ehm, um, hey Eunha."

Eunha:"How's life?"

Taehyung:"Okay..."

Eunha:"How does it feel without your wife?"

Taehyung:"Fine."

Tears rolled down my eyes, he.. he really doesn't love me anymore. I then wishers through the phone.

You:"Give him the phone." I then heard shifting.

Taehyung:"Hello?"

You:"T-T-Tae.... hyung..." I stuttered and heard him breathe.

Taehyung:"H-Hey...Yuna..."

You:"S-So... how's the girl you fucked behind my back?"

Taehyung:"H-How... do you k-know...?"

You:"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me anything or anymore secrets, you don't even love me."

Taehyung:"Y-Yeah....

                      Let's divorce."