Destiny B.2 Part 19

I came back from the store and started cooking. Today was Taehyung and I's anniversary. Taekwon went to Jungkook's house to spend the week there with the rest of the members. I finished cooking and smiled. I waited for Taehyung but he never appeared. I then thought, did he forget out anniversary today? I then decided to wait for more longer.
---
It was midnight and he still wasn't back. Tears rolled down my eyes as I broke down. He wasn't coming back. I cried and cried. I then stopped crying when I cleaned and then went to bed. I got into my pajamas and layed in bed as tears rolled down my eyes. Was he cheating on me? I told him to be home early. I then fell asleep.
---
I heard the bedroom door open as I opened my eyes to look at the clock. It was 2 am. Where was he this late? Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt weight next to me. I then felt like I was being turned and I was pulled into a hug.

Taehyung:"Awww... I',m sorry Yuna, I'm sorry for missing our anniversary and your delicious cooking..." He said full of guilt and sadness. I opened my eyes and saw him. I turned away and stood up. I then got dressed and walked downstairs and cooked breakfast. He followed behind me.
---
I heated up the food from yesterday and put it on the table. I then felt arms wrap around my waist and I removed them with force. I walked past Taehyung and he looked at me sadly.

Taehyung:"Babe... I'm sorry, please forgive me..." He said and hugged me. I didn't hug back but tears rolled down my face as I cried. He turned me around and hugged me.

You:"W-why d-did y-you n-not c-come h-h-home last night?" I said. He sighed and kissed my head.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry, my boss put me at work late." He said and tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt he was lying.

You:"D-Don't l-lie to m-me Tae-Taehyung." I said and he smiled.

Taehyung:"I'm not Yuna, now please be happy." He said and I looked down and stopped crying. I washed my hands and walked to the table with Taehyung. He looked at me with love in his eyes. I looked at him with anger, pain, and love in my eyes. He smiled as he sat next to me and kissed me. He fed me and I blushed and opened my mouth.

You:"I love you..." I whispered and he looked at me confused.

Taehyung:"W-what?" He said as he thought he heard those words randomly.

You:"I said..........................................................................................................................

                                                              "I love you Kim Taehyung..."