Destiny B.2 Part 15

I woke up and felt weight over me. I turned and saw Taehyung. My eyes widen and I jumped up from the bed. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower then dressed up. I sighed and washed our clothes.

I was about to leave the room until...

Taehyung:"Yuna..." He said and I stopped. I sighed and turned around.

You:"Y-Yeah..." I said and he looked at me and hugged me from in front.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry...." He said and looked at me.

You:"L-Let go." I said and pushed his hands. I then left the room and went into Taekwon's room to see no one. I ran downstairs and saw him no where.

You:"T-Taekwon!!!!" I yelled and heard nothing. Tears formed in my eyes and I became worried.

You:"TAEKWON!!!" I yelled and heard nothing again. I then heard Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Yuna? Where is Taekwon?" He said and hugged me. I cried into his chest.

You:"W-where did my baby boy go.." I said weakly and heard nothing from him. I then looked at him with tears in his eyes. I turned and saw...

You:"B-blood...." I said with tears. I walked up to it and felt it. It was... fresh. Tears poured out from my eyes.

You:"Taehyung...." I said shaking. He walked towards me.

You:"I-Its fresh blood..." I said and his eyes widen. I then heard the door open and saw.......

Author:"Sorry for not updating and for this chapter being short! Love you guys and again! Thanks for supporting me

princessmilly20

And

XxXTaeTaeForLifeXxX

Also my friend

FanOfMinYoongi

Gomawo!!!!