Destiny B.2 Part 14

You:"Taehyung, what are you doing?!" I said and helped him up from the floor.

Taehyung:"Please Yuna, forgive me." He begged with sadness in his eyes.

You:"T-Taehyung, I'll think about it." I said and went upstairs with him following me.
---
I arrived in my room, looking around for things when

*BUMP*

Taehyung:"Yuna! I'm sorry!" He said and helped me up. I dropped the necklace he gave me. He picked it up with sadness, pain, guilt and love in his eyes. I had the necklace he gave me when we were married.

Taehyung:"Yuna, y...you still have this?" He said and I nodded.

You:"I... I kept it..." I said and tears rolled down his face.

Taehyung:"I missed you... I miss us.." He said and tears rolled down my eyes.

You:"T-Taehyung... W-we can't..." I said and he walked towards me.

Taehyung:"Yuna... I beg you..." He said and hugged me. I was shocked by his action. I didn't move for a while as he hugged me tighter. Then,

*.....*

He... kissed my lips. My eyes widen.

You:"T-Tae...hyung..." I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

Taehyung:"Yuna, I'm begging you." I sighed.

You:"I-I'll think of it, arraseo...?" I said and he sighed and nodded while looking down. I then walked into Taekwon's room and saw him crying.

Taehyung:"Taekwon? Why is my baby boy crying?" He asked and Taekwon hugged him.

Taekwon:"I-I had a dream that you left us appa." He said and his eyes widen.

You:"T-Taekwon... H-He would never leave us." I said and looked at Taehyung with worried eyes.

Taehyung:"Yuna, come here." He said and I was hesitant but walked to him anyways.

Taekwon:"See, mommy and daddy are here with you, we won't leave you Taekwonie." Taekwon nodded and kissed both of us.

You:"Now go back go sleep." I said and he nodded. We stayed until he fell asleep. Taehyung then grabbed my wrist and pulled me into our room. He locked to door and I looked at him shocked.

Taehyung:"Sorry, can't hold it anymore." He came towards me and kissed me.

Author:"My loves, it depends if you wanna see this SMUT scene. If not, skip sll the bold words!"

He pushed me onto the bed and my eyes widen.

You:"T-Taehyung, s-st-" He kissed me and started to take off my shirt, then bra. I was left in my undies. He then took his shirt off and his pants. I was nervous and... shocked.

Taehyung:"I've missed you, and your body." He said and came on top of me. I looked away and blushed. He looked at me and smiled.

Taehyung:"Don't be shy, I've seen it already." He said and I hit his chest lightly.

You:"T-Taehyung!" I yelled as he took off my last outfit, undies. He then took his off and when his member poked out, my eyes widen and I fell onto the bed. He laughed.

Taehyung:"This... might hurt." He said and pushed it in me. I screamed.

You:"T-Taeh-" He kissed my lips to prevent me from screaming. I then remembered Taekwon was sleeping on the other room. He moved, slowly inside me causing me to moan.

You:"T-Taehyung-ah~" I said with pleasure. He moved faster and faster each time I moaned.

You:"T-Tae..." I said and he looked at me. I looked at him with a 'I'm gonna cum' face and he smiled.

Taehyung:"Same." Then, he came inside me and I came. I glared at him.

You:"Yah!" I yelled and he smiled.

Taehyung:"Sorry... I wanna have a girl or boy again!" He yelled and kissed me. My smile dissappeared when I remembered his apology.

I'll forgive you just this last time inside, but on the outside, I'll try and act like I don't, but this is not for me, it's for Taekwon and our life, I..... I love you Taehyung❤