Destiny B.2 Part 10

I woke up from a notification from my phone. It was Eunha.

Eun: Hey Yuna, get dressed, I'm gonna take you out!😘

I sighed. At least I have her by my side, my bestie. I dressed up and left the house.
---
Eunha:"We're here!" She shouted and I opened my eyes to see... the court.

You:"E-Eunha... why..." I said with tears in my eyes.

Eunha:"I'm sorry, but it's the best." She said and looked down. I looked back and saw Taehyung sitting on one of the chairs. I walked up and sat down.

Judge:"All right!" He yelled and I covered my ears.

Judge:"Now, we may start."
---
After some time it was time to sign the papers. I looked at Taehyung and we made eye contact. I picked up the pen and hesitated to sign. I then put the pen down as I heard the same thing.

You&Taehyung:"I can't sign." We said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

Judge:"Alright, you may leave." We nodded and left. I left with tears in my eyes.

You:"Eunha, I thought he hated me, so why didn't he sign." I said and she hugged me.

Eunha:"Maybe he still loves you." She said and I ran off. She called my name but I ignored her.
---
4 weeks later I was giving birth. I was there with... Eunha and Jungkook. They were outside.

Docter:"Push miss!" She yelled and I pushed and then... I heard crying.

Nurse:"It's a baby boy!!" She said and I smiled.

Nurse:"What will you name him?" She asked and I thought for a while. I then remembered something.

Flashback:

Taehyung:"Hey Yuna, if we had a baby boy, can we name is Kim Taekwon and if we had a girl Kim Yoonhee?" I smiled and kissed his lips.

You:"Of course Tae~~ those names sound cute!" I smiled and he laughed then kissed me back.

End of Flashback

Tears rolled down my eyes.

You:"I-I'll name him Taekwon." They nodded. I then rested with tears pouring down my eyes.

💔  Please Taehyung, Come back.😭