Destiny B.2 Part 12

I woke up with a crying noise. I opened my eyes and heard Taekwon. I sighed and got up. I turned towards Eunha and she glared at me and I nervously smiled. She handed me the baby bottle and I gave it to Taekwon.
---
Eunha:"Let's go~!!" She whined to me as I dropped Taekwon off at Jungkook's house. I then walked off with her inside the mall.
---
We went around until... I saw the Gucci store. Tears rolled down my cheeks ads a flashback came.

Flashback:

You:"Taehyung, why do we always come to Gucci?" I said and he smiled.

Taehyung:"My favorite shop and it reminds me of you, it's beautiful like you Yuna." He pecked my lips and I smiled.

End of Flashback:

Eunha noticed me crying and hugged me. I cried in her embrace. We then went inside and I regretted it right away. I saw Taehyung, with another women, holding hands. When he saw me, He let go of her and looked at me.

Taehyung:"Yuna..." Tears formed in my eyes and I looked away. I then gained confidence and walked up to him. I slapped him. He held his cheek.

Girl:"How dare you!" She said and tried to punch me but Taehyung stood in the way and was punched. My eyes widen.

Eunha:"Yun-Oh my god! Taehyung!" We came towards us and the girl scoffed.

Girl:"I'm sorry T-T." Taehyung slapped her.

Taehyung:"I'm done with you, leave!" He yelled and she flinched but left later on. I helped him up with tears.

You:"I'm sorry.. I-I should leave." And I ran off. He still hates me, but why did he protect me?
---
I arrived home with tears. He was still cheating on me for sure. I cried in bed until...

Eunha:"Yuna!!! Open the door!! We need to go get Taekwon!!" She yelled and I stopped crying. I missed my baby. I then ran out of my room and into my car, leaving Eunha behind.
---
Jungkook opened the door with a worried face.

Jungkook:"He wouldn't stop crying." He said and I nodded and came into the room to see him crying. I carried him and he soon fell asleep.

You:"He missed me~~" I teased and he scoffed.

Jungkook:"Leave, before the rest of the members get home, especially Taehyung." I nodded and left the house as I saw Taehyung's car arrive right when I left. Tears poured down my face again.

😢💔You give me pain everyday Taehyung💔😢