Destiny B.2 Part 8

I took the pen and........... didn't sign it. I... I still loved him. I know, I probably sound stupid right noe, but I still love him.

Even though he's not here or loves me, I still loved him. I threw the pen at the door and it fell onto the ground. I cried and cried until Eunha came back.

Eunha:"Oh god! What happened!" She said and ran towards me.

You:"Leave me alone!" I cried and soon, I fainted. Eunha was worried.
---
After 2 days, I was able to go back home. I layed on my bed, hoping for good luck later on.

I then heard the doorbell and opened it to see.... Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Noona...." He said and I looked at him with red eyes.

Jungkook:"Woah! Why were you crying noona?" He hugged me and came inside.
---
Jungkook:"Noona, Taehyuhg said he wanted to see you... at the park." He said and I scoffed.

You:"Why, so he can hurt me again?" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I then remembered he slapped me. I don't even want to see him after that.

Jungkook:"I don't know noona, but please go see him." He said with sad eyes. I sighed and nodded. I got dressed into this:

 I got dressed into this:

And left to the park.
---
I arrived and saw him there on the bench, playing his phone. I smiled to myself remembering those memories.

Flashback:

You:"Yah! Taehyung!" I yelled as he screamed and jumped.

Taehyung:"Babe! I won 1st place!" He kissed my lips and jumped around.

You:"Yah..." I pouted, he wasn't paying attention to me. He then looked at me and put his phone away.

Taehyung:"It's my princess mad?" He said and pecked my lips. I looked away. He sighed and kissed my lips, with love. I sighed.

You:"No, I'm not." I smiled and he kissed me.

Taehyung:"I love you~" He said and I smiled.

You:"I love you too~~"

End Of Flashback

Tears rolled down my cheeks and my smile faded. That ws in the past, this is the future. I walked but stopped when I knew, this wasn't the right choice. He didn't love me right? So shy am I even here.

I turned and walked away with tears.

???:"Yuna!" A voice called and I knew who it was so I ignored it. I then walked off.
---
After a while of walking, I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw.... T A E H Y U N G.

You:"O-Oh..." I said with tears still trickling down my cheeks. He saw the tears and wiped them away. My cheek, it still had the bruise where he slapped me, he slapped me hard, yeah.

Taehyung:"Yuna...." He said softly and I flinched when he touched the bruised part.

You:"Mm..." I groaned when he touched it.

Taehyung:"It hurts.... right?" He asked and I nodded. I then removed his hand softly.

You:"What did you wanna talk about, it's late at night." I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Where is the divorce paper?" He asked and tears rolled down my cheeks more then before.

You:"Why don't you just go to the court and say we divorced instead of letting me sign it?!" I yelled and turned around and cried.

He touched my hand but I yanked it away and ran off.
---
I arrived home and saw Eunha inside. She was shocked to see me in this condition.

Eunha:"Where were you!! Come here." She said and hugged me tight.

You:"H-He wants a divorce...." I said with tears. She sighed.

Eunha:"Do you want the divorce?" I shook my head.

You:"T-Thats W-why I was c-crying in the h-hospital." I said with tears. I soon fell asleep. Thinking of...........

                💔 T A E H Y U N G 😭