Destiny B.2 Part 21

I was awake, in the hospital. I then remembered what happened yesterday. I shot up and ran out of my room to find Taehyung. I asked the front desk and she said no visitors for him yet. 

You:"Please! He's my husband!" I yelled and she sighed and told me the room. I ran towards it with teary eyes. I saw Jungkook, Taekwon, and everyone else there, even Eunha. When they saw me, they ran towards me.

Taekwon:"M-Mommy..." He cried after saying those words. I picked him up.

You:"Aw, don't cry..." I said as tears rolled down my eyes just seeing some of these people cry.

 Eunha:"Y-Yuna..." She said and I looked at her then ran into the room to see him lying there.

You:"T-Taehyung!" I yelled as I ran towards him and hugged him.

Jungkook:"Yuna!" He said and ran towards me. I was a crying mess.

You:"Why isn't he awake?! Why Jungkook?! Why!" I yelled with tears. He sighed and looked at me.

Jungkook:"Yuna noona... he's... in a coma." Right, when I heard he was in a coma, it felt like my heart stopped beating, the whole world stopped and... my breathing. I then felt light headed and almost fainted.

You:"Why... we were so happy..." I said and cried tears out again. Everyone was sad to see me like this. I then fainted.
---
I woke up to the next day. I was discharged already so I ran into Taehyung's room. I sat next to him and held his hand as I cried.

You:"Taehyung, please wake up, I miss you, I miss your hugs, Please wake up and let us continue our happiness... I promise I'll be a better wife, I promise I won't hurt you anymore." I said crying hard.

???:"Mommy!" Taekwon shouted and hugged me. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me and started crying.

Taekwon:"Mommy, is appa dead?" I shook my head and kissed his head with tears.

You:"He is just s-sleeping Taekwon." I said and he nodded then left.

You:"Please.... wake up Taehyung... I love you..." I then fainted.

Author:"Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy and I have girl problems if you understand! I'll try to update more!"