Destiny B.2 Part 22

-2 months later-

I ran into Taehyung's room and looked at him with tears. I then walked up to him and sit next to him.

You:"Taehyung, please wake up, It's been hard without you, I miss you, I miss your teasing, I miss your hugs, I miss everything about you. Please wake up, I promise I'll be a better wife, I'll.. be better than anyone else, I... I love you..." I said and cried. I then was about to leave until I heard a low whisper. I turned and saw Taehyung moving his hand.

You:"Taehyung?!" I said shocked and happy. I called the doctor and he came inside with nurses. I then watched as they checked him up as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
---
I woke up with a slight tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung.

You:"T-Taehyung..." I said and cried. He hugged me. Wait, I thought people in a coma are gonna forget people they know, right?

Taehyung:"Don't cry Yuna, it hurts to see you cry." He said and kissed my lips to make me quiet. I guess it worked as he pulled away.

You:"How... do you still remember me?" I said and he smiled.

Taehyung:"I was awake yesterday but fell asleep and... well I guess I heard your voice this whole time but I couldn't move or reply, and I miss you too." He said and hugged me.

You:"I missed you, did you know how hard it was for me and Taekwon?" I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Please, not right now Yuna, I wanna spend time with you." I sighed and nodded.
---
The next day he got a checkup and we left.
---
Taekwon:"Appa!!" He yelled and hugged his dad. I smiled at them being reunited. He then hugged me and I smiled. Everyone was here, but Yoongi. He wasn't here at the hospital, nowhere. I then started to get worried.

You:"Where's Yoongi oppa?" I said and everyone gulped. I was confused.

Eunha:"Girlfriend's house..." She was lying but I let it past for now. I smiled and we celebrated a little party.
---
In the end, Taekwon, Taehyung and I cleaned the house. I then bent down to pick up the trash and felt something at my butt. I turned and saw Taehyung. He smiled.

Taehyung:"You shouldn't do that in front of me Yuna..." He said with a deep, husky and sexy tone. I laughed and kissed his cheek. He pouted and pointed to his lips. Taekwon fell asleep on the couch.

You:"Hm?" I asked cluelessly. He smiled and pulled me in to kiss his lips. I smiled and kissed his lips. After some minutes we stopped and cleaned again. I am happy that I'm with Taehyung. I love him very much. I'm glad we didn't lose each other.

IMPORTANT:"Hello readers! This story, Destiny B.2 Is about to end. I hope you guys have enjoyed this story. Also, go check out my other book, "Choose" It's another Taehyung FF. I hope you guys enjoyed the almost last chapter. Well, the end is almost near but not really. It is 45% away, haha, anyways bye!