Destiny B.2 Part 16

I then heard the door open and saw...

You:"T-Taehyung...." I said scared and ran behind Taehyung. He looked at me and hugged me.

???:"Hello...." He said with his mask on. 

You:"Where is Taekwon!" I yelled and he smirked, I can tell he smirked.

???:"Why come with me and I'll give back Taekwon." I didn't move a bit and he pulled out Taekwon from behind him. 

Taekwon was bleeding from his arm. Taehyung and I were shocked and we widen our eyes.

Taehyung:"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He yelled and the guy pulled out a gun. 

Taekwon pulled the gun away but the guy grabbed it and pointed it to Taehyung. My eyes widen. I then jumped in front of him as the guy shot.

Taehyung:"Y-Yuna..." He said with tears in his eyes.

Taekwon:"Mommy!!" He yelled and ran towards us. The guy ran off as his mask came off his face.

You:"T-Taehyung...." I said and he kissed me as Taekwon, who was smart and helpful called 119. I then was gonna close my eyes until Taehyung hugged me tightly. 

I then was carried into the ambulance. I looked back at Taehyung and Taekwon, they were a crying mess as they got into their car to come after us.

"I'm sorry Taehyung and Taekwon, but it's for the best, I know I'll be fine, but I might not live... I love you guys... 죄송 해요(sorry), again."