Destiny B.2 Part 3

We sat down and they looked at me.

Jimin:"Yuna, are you sure you'll be alright all by yourself here?" He said and I nodded.

You:"Yeah, for now, but later on when I'm gonna give birth, I won't be fine." I said and they sighed.

Eunha:"I can stay with you!" She smiled and I smiled back.

You:"Are you sure? I mean-" She hugged me.

Eunha:"Of course!" She smiled. I smiled and hugged her back.
---
Taehyung's POV:

I felt guilty of leaving her and always blaming her. Well, it's what she gets for taking my work time away.

Girl:"Oppa~~~" She whined and I scoffed.

Me:"What and don't call me oppa." I said coldly and she sighed.

Girl:"Is want you to fu*k me." I shook my head and stood up.

Me:"Let's start then." I said, but I never felt the same when I did it with Yuna.
---
Your POV:

Everyone left and Eunha stayed with me.

Eunha:"I feel bad for you, I wonder why he would leave." She said and I smiled and tears rolled down my eyes.

You:"He left, because he doesn't need me anymore." I said and she shook her head.

Eunha:"No, he still loves you deeply in his hear Yuna, don't say that." She said and I shook my head.

You:"He hates me, he doesn't even know I'm pregnet with his kid Eunha." I said with tears.
---
Jungkook's POV:

I felt bad for Yuna noona. I was eavesdropping, hey I can't help but listen.

Me:"Noona...." I said as I heard her cry with Eunha. I was angry but sad at the same time. I thought hyung would take good care of her, but he left her Instead. I then walked off.
---
Eunha's POV:

I put her to bed then walked downstairs and called Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Hey Eunha?"

Me:"Hey, Why aren't you here?"

Taehyung:"U-Um.. where?"

Me:"Jerk, don't act like you don't know."

Taehyung:"Well,*groan*"

Me:"Hm, so rude, cheating behind her back, I bet if I told her this, she would hate you forever."

Taehyung:"*Groan*u-ugh... E-Eunha, I-Ill call you back and D-don't tell her anything."

Me:"Goodluck."

I ended the call pissed. I then turned and saw Yuna on the stairs with tears. Shit, I should not have putted it on speaker.
---
Your POV:

I couldn't sleep so I walked down the stairs and heard Eunha talking to Taehyung. Those groans, he... was cheating behind my back. I started to cry. Soon, they ended the call and tears were rolling down my face.

Eunha:"Yuna." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

You:"Why..." I said and ran upstairs. I locked the door. I didn't come out of my room for the whole night.