Destiny B.2 Part 7

Your POV:

I woke up and saw myself in... the hospital bed. I turned and saw Eunha with Jungkook, sleeping on the couch.

I smiled to myself, but my smile dissappeared when I remembered what happened yesterday. Tears rolled down my cheeks just by the thought of it.

I touched my cheek, remembering that he.. my first love and husband, slapped me yesterday for the first time in my life. I then ended up crying.

???:"Yuna?" A voice said and I removed my hands to see Jimin.

You:"J-Jimin.." I said weakly. He came and hugged me.

Jimin:"Don't cry, you still have us and.. your baby." He said and I nodded.

Jungkook:"Jimin? Why're you here?" He asked and Jimin turned.

Jimin:"Well, I brought her food." He said and Jungkook nodded.

Eunha:"Yuna? Are you awake?" I nodded and they came towards me. Jungkook went to the bathroom and Jimin left while Eunha fed me.

Eunha:"It's okay." She said for the sole kind of amount of time. I kept apologizing about yesterday.

You:"No it's not, I hurt you guys, I feel bad.." I said and Eunha gasped.

Eunha:"I feel bad! You were slapped!" She said and hugged me. I then heard the door open.

Jungkoom:"Sorry, I need to go, I'll be back okay?" I nodded and smiled. He smiled then left while closing the door.

You:"You should eat too Eunha." She shook her head.

Eunha:"I ate yesterday with Jungkook." I smiled. She then got a phone call and left.

I sighed, I was alone. I then saw a note and... a box? I grabbed it and read the note.

Hey Yuna,
This is about the divorce paper, I signed it ready, please sign, Anyways, goodbye.

                                            -Taehyung

Tears rolled down my cheeks. He.. he really wanted a divorce. I then opened the box to see... the divorce papers. He.. he really did sign it.. I then took the pen and.................

Author:"Hahahah!!!!😈😈😈 cliffhanger!!! I hope you guys are enjoying this book 2 of destiny! If you didn't read book 1, read it first! Anyways, I hope you are enjoying it! Thanks to my supporters!

XxXTaeTaeForLifeXxX

princessmilly20

For supporting me in my story the most! I love you guys! I'll update more, promise!! Anyways, for now enjoy this chapter! Annyeong and Saranghae~❤