Destiny B.2 Part 17

I woke up and felt a hand on my hand. I also heard crying.... from the right side of me. I turned and saw Taehyung.

You:"T...Taehyung...." I said weakly in a whisper. He heard me and saw me awake. He hugged me tightly and cried.

Taehyung:"I thought you died! I miss you so much Yuna!" He yelled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

You:"Don't cry Tae, I...." I didn't wanna tell him if I love him, because I don't know for sure if I love him again yet. He looked at me and smiled.

Taehyung:"It's alright Yuna." He smiled and hugged me.

You:"Where is Taekwon?" I said and he sighed. Tears rolled down his face.

Taehyung:"Yuna..... he died...." Taehyung said and my eyes widen as tears fell down my face. I cried so hard and Taehyung felt guilty.

Taehyung:"Please stop crying, I was just joking!" He said and I glared at him. (Did any of you guys fall for that?).

You:"Y-Yah! KIM TAEHY-" He cut me off by kissing me. My eyes widen. It was deep and passionate.

Taehyung:"Sorry, happy?" He said and I shook my head then turned. He sighed and twisted me around and picked me up on his lap. I then moved and he groaned. I kept moving to get comfortable.

Taehyung:"Don't move." He said with a shaky voice and I did but felt uncomfortable. I then moved again and felt something poke me. No way.

You:"Taehyung... don't tell me you have a bo-" He nodded right away and I cut off blushing. We did it last night, I don't wanna do it again. He then ran inside the bathroom. I then layed in bed.
---
It's been 2 hours and Taehyung still hasn't come out yet. I became worried and walked towards the bathroom to hear him... oh my god.

Author:"Sorry, another smut scene, this is not the last one! Also, if you don't wanna see it, skip the bold words."

Taehyung was... groaning and stroking himself. I peeked through the crack and felt myself getting wet. Then the door creaked and I cursed at myself. Then the door opened revealing a naked Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Peeking at me huh?" He said and smirked. He then pulled me inside the bathroom and locked it. He then took off my shirt and pants and bra. He looked at me up and down and I blushed. I covered myself and looked away. He walked towards me seductively and kissed my neck which made me moan.

Taehyung:"Yes, moan for me babygirl.." He whispered into my ear. Then he stuck 3 fingers in me and I moaned.

You:"Ah! Taehyung, i-it hurts!" I yelled and he kissed me. The pain was still here, mixing with pleasure. I then came onto his fingers and he took off my last clothing and layed me onto the cold floor. I shook and he laughed. He then looked me up and down then bit his lips.

Taehyung:"I can't hold it anymore." He then slammed into me. I was gonna scream but he kissed my lips. He didn't let me adjust to his size. He moved up and down as I was moaning and screaming.

You:"T-Taehyung... p-please.. stop." I said and he went faster. I could barely speak from the pleasure he was giving me right now. I then moved my hips along with his thrusts and he grunted when I touched his member. He then switched the position. I was on the wall and he put my leg up and went deeper.

You:"Ah! Tae..." I moaned and he smirked as he rubbed my clit. I was moaning so much from the pleasure. He then came inside of me and I came also. I fell onto his chest and he smiled. He put my clothes on for me and put his on. We then came out of the bathroom to see...

Jungkook.

You:"O-oh...H-hey..." I said and he glared at us.

Jungkook:"Next time, be quieter." He said and we laughed. I then heard the door open and saw...

Taekwon:"Mommy!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. Jungkook was cringing from out touch.

You:"I'm tired, goodnight." I said and fell asleep with Taekwon in the bed with me and Taehyung on the couch.