Destiny B.2 Part 24 (END)

I woke up and saw Taehyung besides me. I smiled and pecked his lips. We had fun yesterday with everyone. Eunha gave Taekwon a gift, he was so happy.

Taehyung:"Good morning beauty." He said and I smiled then blushed. He smiled and pecked my lips. He then got up and took a shower as I played with my phone. He then came out and changed as I played my phone some more. He then called my name but I decided to tease him.

Taehyung:"Yah~~ Yuna-ah..." He pouted and I laughed and smiled as I hugged him and kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed me back. I got up then took a shower and changed as we went to Taekwon's room. We saw him playing with his new toy.

Taekwon:"Oh, hello mommy and daddy!" He jumped up and hugged us. We smiled and hugged him.

You:"I'm very happy to be with you Taehyung and Taekwon..." I said and tears rolled down my eyes. He kissed them away. Taekwon smiled and hugged me. Taehyung picked him up.

Taehyung:"Taekwon, are you happy you have me and mommy?" He asked and he nodded. I smiled and kissed his head. 

Taekwon:"I'm happy I was born in this family!" He then went to play with his toys as we went downstairs.
---
Taehyung:"Yuna... I... I have some words to say..." I smiled.

You:"Same." He went first.

Taehyung:"Yuna, I just wanna thank you for being my wife in the first place. I am happy that I've met a beautiful and amazing person like you. I don't even wanna know how my life would even be without you, please, stay with me forever and I'll take good care of you, I'll be a good father and husband, I love you... Kim Yuna..." He said and I cried as he kissed me.

You:"Taehyung... I also wanna thank you for being my husband, I am speechless. The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you and when I knew you and my stepsister were getting married, it hurt me. I then realized, it was fake. I married you, a man that all girls dream of and out of all girls, you chose me, I love you and thank you for choosing me, I just wanna say thank you for taking care of me and Taekwon, I love you, I promise to be a good wife..." I smiled and kissed him as tears rolled down our eyes. We then celebrated as a family, being together was enough, I am happy, he is happy and Taekwon, our first child was happy.

                                                     "I love you... Kim Taehyung"

Author:"YAY! I finished Destiny B.2! I hope you all my readers enjoyed this book and story! I'm sorry to end it here, but if you have any story requests for me, tell me and I'll try to make it the best for you! Thank you for supporting me the most,

XxTaeTaeforlifexX

princessmilly20

and lastly, my friend, some of you guys might know her,

FanOfMinYoongi

Thanks for supporting me through my story! I love you all! Bye!

-End of Destiny B.2-