Destiny B.2 Part 5

Taehyung:"Let's divorce."

My heart broke. He... he wanted to divorce me, Tears rolled down my cheeks. I saw anger in Jungkook's eyes.

You:"Why.. Taehyung.." I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

Taehyung:"Um... I-I don't love you anymore, Yuna I-"

I cut him off by sobbing loudly.

You:"F-Fine... I-if you h-hate me that m-much then W-why did you m-marry me any-w-ways T-T-Taeh-" I couldn't finish as I fainted.
---
Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook:"Yuna!! Noona!!"

I heard him shout through the phone. I wonder what happened.

Me:"Huh? What happened Jungkook?" I yelled and he made a video call.

Jungkook:"Hyung!! She fainted!!"

My eyes widen. I the remembered she was pregnet.

Eunha:"Jungkook!! Call 119! I'm on my way!" She shouted and I held her wrist.

Me:"Eunha, take me with you." I said and she sighed but let me follow her anyways.
---
Jungkook's POV:

I was worried for noona. I hope she was fine. I didn't want anything happening to her or the baby. I was happy to be an uncle.

???:"Jungkook!" I heard yelling and turned to see Eunha and...
T A E H Y U N G.

Me:"Why is he here." I said coldly and Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung:"T-To... see... Yuna..." He said slowly. I scoffed.

Me:"Why? So you can hurt her again?!!? I was so happy to be an uncle! I thought you would be a great father but instead you blamed her for everything! You made her like this?!?!" He said and covered his mouth.

Taehyung:"Wait, she's really pregnet?" He said and I gulped. Then the door opened, revealing....