Destiny B.2 Part 20

Taehyung took me to the park. It was fall at this time. We sat on the bench and fed the pigeons. I enjoyed doing this and same with Taehyung.

Taehyung:"I love you so much Yuna, I can't explain my love for you but I can show it." He said with a smirk. I playfully hit him and he laughed.

You:"I love you oo, but don't say those things before you get a boner Taehyung." I said and his smirk disappeared. I laughed and he kissed my forehead.

Taehyung:"I wonder how I met you Yuna..." He said and I smiled and hugged him as we watched the pigeons eat the food.

Taehyung:"We should get going, it's getting cold." I nodded and we left home.
---
We arrived and decided to go and see how Taekwon is.
---
Taehyung:"Hey little me!" He said and kissed Taekwon's little forehead. I laughed and smiled at the sight in front of me. I really do love you Taehyung, I also wonder, how did I get so lucky.

Taekwon:"Mommy!" He said ad hugged my legs. I smiled.

You:"Hey baby." I said and picked him up and hugged him. Taehyung came and then everyone in the house hugged. We family hugged.

Hoseok:"I'm so happy I have a baby nephew." He said and hugged Taekwon. Taekwon laughed and pinched his cheeks. Hoseok smiled and let him go.

Taehyung:"Okay, well we're gonna leave now, have fun Taekwon." He said and held my hand as we went home.
---
We then were talking in the car.

You:"Taehyung, do you hate me?" I said and he looked at me and shook his head.

Taehyung:"Why would I Yuna?" He said as his eyes were still on me.

You:"Just aski-Taehyung look out!" By the time Taehyung looked in front of him, it was too late.

*CRASH!*