Destiny B.2 Part 6

Your POV:

I heard talking outside. The voices sounded familiar, especially one of them. Deep voice.

I then knew who it was right away. Taehyung. I heard him arguing with Jungkook. I then stepped out of the door. They turned their attention towards me.

Taehyung:"Y-Yuna..." He said as tears rolled down my eyes.

You:"Leave." I said as he walked towards me.

He stopped. He looked at me.

Taehyung:"Yuna." He said with more confidence. I scoffed.

You:"What!" I yelled and he flinched. I then felt a slight pain on my right cheek.

He... he slapped me.

Taehyung:"Forget it, let's divorce tomorrow, we're done." He said and left.

Jungkook was angry. Eunha was angry and shocked.

I was in tears, so... he just.. used me? He really didn't love me, he.. was gonna leave me and... my baby.

He.. doesn't even know I'm pregnet maybe. I broke down on the floor,
crying me eyes out. Jungkook and Eunha ran towards me.

Eunha:"Yuna, get up." She said but I just pushed them away from me.

Their eyes widen. I looked at myself.

You:"I'm sorry!!" I cried out and they hugged me. They came towards me.

Jungkook:"Yuna, it's fine." He said but I flicked my arm infront of me and backed up then stood up.

I backed up into the room.

You:"Leave me alone!" I yelled and shut the door closed.
---
Taehyung's POV:

I heard everything they said. I... somehow felt bad. But, what they say, if you don-

My thoughts were cut off when I heard her crying.

Eunha:"Yuna, stand up." I heard Eunha say.

I looked at saw her push them away. My eyes widen at her action, I.... I did this.

You:"I'm sorry!!" She yelled as she cried harder. Tears fell from my eyes.

I then realized I was crying and wiped them away, she's just a horrible person.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                            right?