3

The sexy British stranger begins to direct me towards the mass of dancing bodies with zero resistance from my end, slightly pushing my body forward with the large hands on my waist

The sexy British stranger begins to direct me towards the mass of dancing bodies with zero resistance from my end, slightly pushing my body forward with the large hands on my waist. Stares are directed our way, most likely following the attractive male who seems to have taken a fancy to me, much to my luck. Not even sparing a glance at the curious strangers, he spins me around, setting his hands back on my hips, silently willing me to start dancing all without prying his gorgeous green eyes off of mine.

Feeling a vibration in the back pocket of my shorts, I choose to ignore it, locking my arms behind the stranger's neck, standing slightly on my tip-toes to make the action more comfortable with our height difference. Not many guys are this much taller than I am.

Unlike the others on the beach, he and I continue to dance slowly, me with my head buried in his neck, him with his hands on my lower back hanging dangerously low. With the drinks in my system, it only makes my body burn hotter at the thought of his hands dropping.

I swiftly pull away from him only to spin around, pressing my back to his front and speeding up the pace of our dancing. Being best friends with Faye has other benefits, such as picking up a few tips on dancing. A soft groan leaves his lips as his hands find my waist, assisting me with our grinding hips. His breathing in my ear becomes faster, as does mine, and I can only hope that my heart isn't the only one beating like a freight train between the two of us.

I feel myself get pulled by my hips impossibly closer to him, while his lips place open-mouthed kisses on my neck, gently teasing me. A quiet moan leaves my mouth and soon after, I feel him still his movements, his body becomes tense. I'm spun back around to face him with my heart in my throat.

"I'm finding this temptingly difficult, so would you be opposed to leaving here with me tonight?"

"What? You don't want to keep dancing? At least think about buying me dinner first." I tease.

He leans in closer, his lips grazing my jaw on the way to my ear. "How about breakfast instead?"

Standing back on my tip-toes, I wrap my arms around his neck and lean into his ear to whisper "Give me five minutes to tell my friend, then you lead the way" barely recognizing my own voice. I break apart from him slowly, smiling as I walk backwards. I turn around and disappear into the crowd, looking for Faye. I spot her curly red hair from a mile away and gently push people out of my way to get through to her.

"Faye!" I yell out and she manages to hear me over the noise. "Faye, I'm leaving. With him." I say as she joins me at my side. I point through a gap in the crowd where we can see the guy I was dancing with.

"Hell yes you are. Keys." I hand her my keys. "Okay go. Have fun. Be safe. Call me when you get a chance." She blows me a kiss, winking.

"Love you!" I wave and walk away excitedly towards the stranger I am about to get a whole lot more acquainted with.