12

"What, are you stalking me now?" I look up at Chase as he sits down in the chair

"What, are you stalking me now?" I look up at Chase as he sits down in the chair. Maddox leans in, seemingly interested in our conversation at this point.

"I probably would be if you weren't already in my classes. I hear you live close by as well. Lucky me." He says in a teasing tone with a cheeky smile. Maddox has a shit-eating grin on his face when I turn back to look at him and I glare.

"Lucky you," I say under my breath, about to continue my conversation with Maddox until the professor starts talking and the class grows silent. Chase is looking at me, I can see out of the corner of my eye that his body is turned towards mine and I feel his gaze on my body.

I begin to think that I should have worn something less revealing like sweatpants or a hazmat suit. With my luck, those are probably turn-ons for Chase.

The professor finishes up and I walk out with Maddox by my side with Chase following close behind. During the class, while talking with Maddox, I found out that I have every class with Chase, and two of them with Maddox.

"Bye babe," Maddox calls out as he leaves us and I blow a kiss, waving back.

Standing alone, Chase steps up from behind me and if I were to guess, I would say he looks nervous. I raise an arched eyebrow and watch as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Come to my game." He blurts out. I laugh a little at him, shaking my head.

"When and where?" I say, surprising both Chase and myself. Attending one soccer game won't affect anything, so I decide quickly that I'll go. Plus Reece, Maddox, and Luke are all soccer players as well and we're all quickly becoming friends.

"Tonight. The main stadium." His confidence comes back and he states.

"How did you all meet?" I ask Chase and we walk together to our next class.

"When you're on the team, the school puts you up. So we met in the house on move-in day. Most of the older guys used to push us all around until we kicked their asses in a scrimmage and now they leave us alone. Maddox helped with that too." He tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Maddox is a year older. He was the only one who didn't have a problem with us. He seems controversial to most people, but he never starts trouble." Chase smiles and I find myself following suit. It's nice to hear him speak about his friend endearingly. He really cares about Maddox.

I nod. "He seems like a good guy. I've never been the type to have girlfriends, so let me know if it's weird at all that I'm befriending your roommates."

"Not just them. Me too." Chase states as if we've been friends this whole time. I look at him to read his expression and he seems serious.

"Can't take it back now. You guys are never going to get rid of us." I laugh. We continue talking as we enter the lecture hall and walk up the stairs to the back. I'm forced to ignore the stares, glares, and whispering of our peers.