19

I've spent all my time this morning thinking about Chase after our session

I've spent all my time this morning thinking about Chase after our session. How was I supposed to act around him now? How could we possibly be friends? What happened between us happened for the last time, or so I tell myself.

After breakfast, I had excused myself and left abruptly without saying goodbye. Chase and I so easily succumbed to our desires this morning, and I can't help but feel like if an arrangement like that were to continue, I wouldn't be able to resist going further, falling further. I know myself too well, and Chase is far too tempting for just a taste.

I went home to shower and get ready. By the time I get to my first class, Physics, Chase is already sitting in the back with his bag propped on a chair. People walk by, looking like they want to talk to him but he has a pair of black headphones over his ears and his face in a book. Hesitantly dragging my feet to the back of the lecture hall, I move his bag and sit down beside him. Chase's eyes follow me the whole way.

He pulls his headphones around his neck and puts the book down. "Usually friends say goodbye when they leave each other's houses, love." I grimace.

"Usually friends don't have sex, but here we are." I shrug, still facing towards the front of the classroom. Chase drags my chair so I'm forced to face him. He's smirking.

"Maybe we can't be friends then" He says and my head snaps to face him, my eyes wide while I try to read his thoughts but his expression gives nothing away.

"If that's what you want." I say, hoping that he can't hear the hurt in my voice.

"It's really not."

"Well what do you want?"

"Friends. Even though we both know you'll come back for more." He taunts. "I have enough self-control that I can say no if I must." That makes me laugh.

"Who said I even enjoyed myself? You're the one that—"

Chase covers my mouth with his hand. "Thanks," He says breathily, imitating me from this morning. A blush rises to my cheeks.

"You—"

"Make your body go crazy? Are the one that you want drunk or sober, the one that your body wants, drunk or sober." He says quoting me and moving closer. My eyes go wide. I can't believe I actually said that to him.

"Okay, so what? I'm attracted to you, I'll admit it. That doesn't mean I have to fuck you again. I would have said anything at that point. I was just using you for sex, just like you were with me."

"I'm sorry what was that? All I heard was I have to fuck you again."

"Fuck you." I say, angry at the fact that he can't take this seriously. He is making it a lot harder to find the reason I'm so scared of falling for him.

"You already did, love. Twice" He bites his lips to stop himself from smiling but I'm already fuming. This god damn fuck boy.

"It wasn't even that great, I've had better," I lie and say with a smug smile, not meaning a word but not wanting him to know that.