5

"Spill

"Spill." Faye demanded.

So I did. I tell Faye everything I remember, and I try to describe his face, but the only adjectives I could seem to use at the moment were "hot" and "gorgeous". She didn't mind that though, and it was only when she asked for his name that I faltered.

"Chase" I mumble unintelligibly. Faye laughs and gives me an amused look. Throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation I exclaim "Chase. His name is Chase."

She laughs before a look of realization passes over her face. "Since he was at the party, he probably goes to Greenville too! How old was he?"

"Um. Twenty-five max? I don't know! He was super tall so that doesn't help." Faye raises one arched eyebrow but doesn't say a word in regards to my minimal knowledge of him.

"I think that you're likely to run into him again." She says but I'm not sure that that is what I want. I'm not the type of girl to do things like this, and I can't risk my grades dropping because I've suddenly become infatuated with some guy that I had sex with once. I have priorities. Very momentous priorities.

Faye looks down at my shirt, questioning me with her eyes. "It's his, and I've decided that I'm keeping it because there is no way I'm going to search for a stranger to return it. Even if said stranger could model for Calvin Klein." She smirks, not saying a word, and walks over to the kitchen.

"I'm making breakfast, then we have class in the afternoon, so go take a shower and it'll be ready for you when you get out," Faye tells me. I walk back to my room which is still packed up, and I throw open my suitcase before grabbing a shirt, jeans, and underwear.

"I hope by making breakfast you mean, going out to get breakfast!" I yell out at her and I can hear her laugh from here. Walking over to the shared bathroom, I turn it on and step underneath the hot stream of water, thinking about what Chase said about breakfast last night.

Stepping carefully out of the shower, I slip on the clothes that I set out, tuck the front of the white top into my cropped, ripped blue jeans, and I leave my hair to air dry before putting on one of my favorite pairs of sneakers. Royal Blue Air Jordan 1's that remind me of the guy from this morning.

I walk out of my bedroom door to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes which are my favorite, and I sit down at the bar top waiting with a cheeky smile on my face until Faye notices. She laughs before setting the take-out box in front of me with plastic utensils; I dig in.

"Slow down piggy, you're going to choke." says Faye after watching me in amusement after I almost do exactly that while inhaling a whole chocolate chip. After we finish breakfast, we slip outside and decide to walk down to the beach with my car keys in hand. Faye ended up drinking a bit after I left last night, so she took a cab home and left my car here.

We climb into the hot vehicle, I let the roof down, and take us to the campus. Parking the car in front of the administration building, Faye leads me to where I need to go easily, having already scoped out the campus for us. I'd be willing to bet she looked for eligible bachelors as well.

After collecting my papers and a map, Faye begins to walk away towards the building where my first class of the day is starting in half an hour. We get some looks, probably due to the fact that Faye is a walking STOP sign, both the color red and eye-grabbing. I stand tall and she looks up at me with a proud smile.

We continue walking the stone path until we reach a massive building with the words "Science and Mathematics" above the doors.

"This is where your Calculus class is going to be, and right down there is where your other smarty-pants classes are happening," She points and I roll my eyes. I'm studying to be an engineer, so my course-load isn't what most people would call easy. Faye on the other-hand gets to live her creative dream in dance classes. The only lectures she needs to sit through are electives.

"Let's go grab a bite before class, I'm starving," She complains, dragging me out of the building and back into the heat. I shouldn't have worn jeans, even if they are ripped.

"Alright, alright, I'm not a dog and my arm's not a leash. Also, how are you hungry again?" I ask while sliding my arm from her tight grasp. I walk and Faye struts, side by side to the dining hall next to the Science and Mathematics building. Faye goes to grab us food while I save a couple seats at the end of a long table.

As I sit, I spot Reece from this morning at the other side of the building but don't bother waving so as to not draw unwanted attention. That's more Faye's thing. She comes back, placing a tray between us. I look up once again only to see Tattoos joining Reece in a line to get food.

"I'm going to get a drink," I state absentmindedly before standing up and walking over to a place with the shortest line, get myself a cold water, and make my way over to Reece carefully. He's wearing his glasses and this time, they somehow make him look more put together despite his messy hair.

He notices me and begins to wave. I smile before I notice the head of neat blonde hair standing tall next to him, and before he can look up to see me, I turn on my heel and walk away with wide eyes, straight past Faye.

"Please follow me."

She scrambles up from her chair taking our food with her and follows behind me as I exit the building. Once she catches up she stops me with a small hand on my arm. "What the hell was that all about?"

"I think I saw him. The guy from last night and I didn't want to...I couldn't run into him so soon. I just snuck out this morning. Let's just go to class." I groan and she understands, nodding and before we know it we're back outside the Science and Mathematics building parting ways, off to our first classes of University.

" I groan and she understands, nodding and before we know it we're back outside the Science and Mathematics building parting ways, off to our first classes of University