18

At this point, when I wake up to the familiar sight of Chase's room, I'm hardly surprised

At this point, when I wake up to the familiar sight of Chase's room, I'm hardly surprised. For the second time, he is nowhere to be found. I sit up causing the covers to fall around my waist, bringing my attention to my fully naked upper body. I lift the sheets and check underneath to find the rest covered by a pair of black briefs.

Choosing this moment to walk into the room, Chase enters looking freshly showered and extremely handsome to my discontent. His eyes widen when they spot me on the bed and I pull the sheet up to cover more of myself.

Chase looks slightly off, and he comes to sit next to me on the edge of the bed. He sits quietly for a moment, and I wonder if he plans on saying anything at all.

"Do you still feel the same as you did last night?" Chase breaks the silence, the words he speaks cause my heart to beat rapidly in my chest. Did he find out?

"What happened last night?" I ask, not answering his question.

"You answer my question and I'll answer yours," Chase turns to look at me pointedly now.

"I don't remember," I admit.

"Well, we didn't have sex last night if that's what you're wondering, you stripped in front of me―" He smirks, probably remembering it "―and I wouldn't go further because you were drunk," He says. "I'm sorry, for rejecting you," His kindness and respect for me is a huge turn-on and I'm suddenly overcome with a wave of confidence.

I let the sheet fall away, immediately catching his eyes and they go wide. Moving to straddle Chase on the edge of the bed, I can't help but smile. I'm done avoiding him. For now.

His hands go to my hips and I look into his emerald eyes. "I want you, drunk or sober. My body wants you, drunk or sober. But thank you for saying no," And I lean in but don't touch my lips to his. Chase closes the final distance and brings us into a kiss.

I know that I didn't tell him that he was my first, but at the moment, I couldn't care less. The guilt is at the back of my mind as long as I feel his lips against my own.

He drags my lower lip into his mouth and sucks on it teasingly, drawing a moan out of my open mouth. "What is this on your lips?" He asks, pulling back the slightest amount but still close enough that our lips brush against each others.

My lips stretch into a grin that I can't help as I think about it. "It's dumb." I laugh and Chase bites my lip again, making me whimper.

"I really want to know, Angel. It's been all I want to taste." He growls.

"Marshmallow chapstick. It was a gift and I loved it. I have like, forty of them in case they run out." I giggle and Chase chuckles.

"I want one." He says, slow and teasing now as he runs his tongue along my bottom lip to taste it. I gladly open my mouth to his invading tongue. My arms wrap around his neck, bringing him closer while his hands wander as if for the first time. My legs squeeze his waist as I feel him grow hard underneath me, causing a shiver to run down my spine at the memory of that night that started it all. It seems so long ago now.