15

""Who says I don't want to finish it?"

And then she just walks out of the room like she didn't just tease the hell out of me. I'm sure Reece would be equally stunned if he had heard what she said to me.

"Well, that was fun." Reece says as he gathers his things and shoves them into his bag, waiting for me to do the same. He looks as if he's trying to hold in laughter and I can't blame him. I'd do the same if he were in my position. My fists clench imagining him in my position with Lexi.

I say nothing and stand up after fixing myself in my jeans. Walking to the door, frustrated and turned on, I throw it open and peer down the crowded hall in hopes of catching another glimpse of her perfect ass in those white pants walking away from me. With no luck, I wait for Reece to catch up before walking out of the building with him, neither of us saying a word.

"So about what happe—" I cut him off.

"No."

He nods with pursed lips and we part ways at the parking lot to get to our separate vehicles. I start up my truck before driving home slightly more recklessly than I would like to admit.

My parking space in the garage is waiting for me. I park the truck and take a minute, just sitting alone with my thoughts before entering the house. The door is unlocked and I throw it open, walking in the direction of the kitchen. I'm extremely surprised to see Maddox standing in front of a familiar girl when I get there.

Lexi is sitting on the counter with her back to me, laughing at something he said. Noticing Maddox's nod to me, she turns around and looks right at me, her smile not faltering the slightest bit at my presence as if she was expecting me. What game is she playing?

She turns around to face Maddox and they continue their conversation in hushed whispers. It isn't easy to ignore them but I manage, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge before stomping upstairs to my room. I'm not careful with the door and as soon as I drop the things in my hands I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

No longer able to stay away from them as they have a conversation without me, I notice that I can't hear the voices coming from the kitchen anymore. I decide to go to the gym to blow off some steam and am grateful that we have one in the house.

Justin, one of the guys on the team and living in the house is there already so I nod to him and get on the treadmill to warm-up. By the time I get over to the weights, I'm alone and I sit on the bench with my head down. Why is this girl driving me round the fucking bend? I've never had someone throw me so off balance before.

Finishing up and grabbing a towel, I make my way back up the stairs and to my room. Using the towel to wipe off my face and hair, I throw it along with my shirt into a bin and my eyes only just now notice Lexi lying down on my bed. She's on her stomach facing the door, giving me the perfect view of both her perky tits and her amazing ass. Her pants leave little to the imagination, especially when you've already seen the whole picture.