02 ~ Muffin

Edited.

///

The hell couple entered.

This will be fun.

Alex waltzed in the door with Jimin following behind her. She picked the table in the middle of the room, probably because she likes to be the center of attention.

Shocker.

You grabbed two menus from the counter and walked over to them. You greeted them politely. Alex looked up from her phone and scoffed.

"Oh, look who's here Jiminie, the slut bag from school" she stated, laughing at her own joke.

Jimin did indeed look up, but he remained silent. What a wimp.

"I don't want any trouble, can I please just take your orders?" You ask politely. You really can't afford for Alex to complain to your boss and have you end up fired.

You needed this job. Otherwise there would be no income in your house. Except for state benefits, which can't pay for much.

"Oh well you're going to have to beg me so" she smirked evilly. You sighed and smiled, you copied the same exact smile that she does. A fake one.

"Oh miss Alex, may I please,please serve you? It would be such an honor" you say sarcastically.

"You have a bit of an attitude-" Alex started but was then cut off by the cowardly man.

"Alex leave her alone" Jimin interjects causing a scowl to appear on Alex's face.

The scowl was later replaced with a some what smug smile. She reached over and grabbed his hand, an uncomfortable expression immediately showing on Jimin's face from the touch of the girl. You struggled to hold back your chuckle from the scene in front of you. Jimin noticed and couldn't help but smile also.

"Sorry Jiminie. I'll have a latte" she demanded. You nodded and scribbled down the order and turned to the smiling boy.

"I'll have a double shot espresso and a-" he looked up at the counter to see what could he choose as a snack. "A muffin, a chocolate muffin please" he smiled. You again took down the order and started walking back to the counter.

He probably needs that double shot espresso if he's with that witch the whole time, you chuckle at the thought of your joke.

As the machine is brewing the coffee that they both requested, Alex hurried out of the building on a phone call. You glanced at her momentarily but returned your focus to your the order, because you are full sure that if you mess this order up, you will never hear the end of it.

It is when you hear footsteps approaching you that you are awakened from your focused trance. You turn around to attend the customer, only to be met with the one and only Park Jimin.

He sat at one of the stools at the counter, and began talking to you.

"I'm sorry about Alex" he said sympathetically.

"Yeah whatever, it is what it is" you sigh and brush him off. His facial expression immediately saddened.

You turn around, trying to get away from Jimin before the bitch comes back and taunts you for speaking with her precious boyfriend.

You got their beverages ready on a tray as Jimin stayed and watched silently, just observing you as you work.

You got his muffin out from the cooling cabinet and walked over to put the baked goods with the rest of the order.

Being distracted by the pouty boy who was watching you intently, you tripped over your own foot and sent the chocolate muffin into the air, only for Jimin to catch it with one hand.