55 ~ The Playboys

Edited.

///

The lunch bell rang its piercing song which ended both yours and Jimins laughter.

"Okay, let's go get some lunch honey bunch" you cheesed and smiled childishly ay the nickname.

You packed up all the bunches of paper that Jimin had been writing on for the past while. You smiled as you glanced over the sheets with the little paragraphs written all over them.

You turned to Jimin when you were ready to leave and he smiled and took your hand in his, placing a gentle kiss to your knuckles as you walked out of the empty room.

"You're being very affectionate today" you teased as people passed you down the hallway.

Jimin just nods, kissing your temple.

///

Both of you enter the cafeteria area.

Jimin looked around at all the different faces that he remembered passing in the hallways. A lot of attention was drawn towards you and Jimin.

Mainly because of the fact that to them, Jimin and Alex disappeared overnight.

Rumors spread like wildfire after the first week or two that they were gone.

The most common one was that Jimin got Alex pregnant and that's why neither of them were in school.

But now, Jimin and Alex are both back but they are back with different people.

Alex sits mainly at Jinyoung's table, for obvious reasons.

And now Jimin has suddenly returned to school, and he is holding hands with you.

'You' being the girl that was considered a loner.

It was a big shock to everyone that the Park Jimin was dating you.

People barley even knew your name because they never cared before.

///

You were waiting in the canteen line with a clingy Jimin's head on your shoulder.

He yawned and his breath tickled your neck.

"That tickles" you squirm, making Jimin laugh and he continues to blow air onto your neck.

"Stop" you chuckle as you slap his arm playfully.

He just smiled and put his head back on your shoulder.

///

After getting your food, you go to the table that you sit at everyday with Taehyung and Jungkook.

You sit on the bench with Jimin beside you and you begin to talk with your friends.

You could see the noticeable difference in all three of the boys as they talked.

They were a lot happier.

Jimin didn't speak, obviously, but he was more then happy to listen and laugh at the jokes.

"We have gym next class, so we should probably go" Jungkook suggested to Taehyung and he nodded.

"See you later" they waved and you returned the gesture.

"Jimin, my man! I haven't seen you in so long" a voice hollered.

Jimin turned around and was surprised to see the group he used to hang out with in school.

This group was made up of four rich playboys.

They were the at highest peak of snobbery.

And it was sad to think that your Jimin used to be friends with them.