51 ~ Bad Boyfriends

Edited.

///

You were washing the dishes after the dinner that you a Jimin made together. Jimin had the job of drying after you washed.

It's been a few days.

A few short, sweet days.

These days consisted of the same daily routine of getting up in the morning and going to work in the evenings.

You were beginning to feel the impact of feeding and sheltering Jiyun and Jimin.

They were used to eating like royals and living in a huge home.

But as for you, you were used to living in a crappy, run-down house and eating rarely throughout the week. You used to eat just to avoid fainting really because you couldn't afford any more then that at the time.

But now you live in a lovely, cozy apartment and you eat as much as you can afford, which is deeming to be plenty for you.

As for them, they feel as if they had down-graded their living arrangements. The huge house where they used live is now a house the size of one of the rooms in their old house.

Even when Jimin was away in China he had a big house.

Your lifestyle, was and is, completely different to theirs and you were fine with that. You didn't mind the fact that Jimin came from wealthy beginnings.

What you did mind was them trying to input that lifestyle into yours.

"I think it would be nice" Jiyun said after suggesting her idea when you and Jimin entered the living room.

"Yeah me too! It would really go with the theme of the room" Jimin agreed.

You sighed and rubbed your temples.

They were trying to change the couch.

Your couch.

Again.

This is about the fifth time they've tried to change your couch.

Apparently Jiyun saw an 'even better' couch in a shop on her way home the other day.

You didn't care for such things.

You liked the couch that you got when Jimin got you the apartment.

Jiyun already said that she would pay for the couch, but that wasn't the problem. They were changing your home and trying to make it like their old house.

But your apartment isn't their old house and it never will be.

"Can we just leave this for now, we can come back to it later" you sighed and stood up and walked to the bedroom to change into your work uniform.

"Yeah, we can talk about this some other time" Jimin answered as he watched your frustrated self get up and leave the room.

As you were changing into your work clothes, you heard a faint knock at the door and a small voice afterwards.

"Muffin? Can I come in?" He asked and you rolled your eyes.

It seems like you have no privacy anymore either.

"Yeah" you say tiredly and walked over to your dresser to

He entered cautiously, opening the door slowly and he was careful of where he was stepping.

"Is everything okay?" He asked quietly as you began to brush the knotty strands in your hair.

"Yeah" you said shortly, indicating to Jimin that everything clearly wasn't okay.