12 ~ Pampered

THIS IS SUCH A SHIT CHAPTER!! SORRY!!

It's also a shorter chapter than usual, I apologize.

Edited.

///

Jimin wasn't going to take your bullshit excuse.

He knew that you loved that dress.

He saw the look on your face after he zipped up the dress and he saw how you looked yourself.

It's as if you thought you were pretty for the first time in your life.

So he made the executive decision:

He was going to buy that dress.

And you were going to that party.

///

You woke up, after hearing your front door close.

You got up from bed a bit too fast and got a bit light headed, but you walked out of the room anyways.

"Jimin?"

"Hey" he said awkwardly. "Sorry did the door wake you up?" He asked and you nodded.

"Sorry, I got some breakfast for us and didn't have a free hand, so I had to close it with my foot" he said as unpacked your food.

"Jimin-"

"No, you're not pushing me away this time" he said. "Just sit down and eat.

You did as he told and took a sip of whatever beverage he got you in the to-go cup.

"Tea" you laughed.

"Well yeah, you said you preferred tea to coffee" he smiled, sitting opposite you so he could eat his food.

"Yeah, I know" you smiled. "You remembered"

"Of course I remembered, I said I would" he chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right, sorry"

"No need to apologize" he smiled.

You both began to dig into your food and you engaged in some chit-chat.

"So why are you here? Not that I don't want you here" you clarified.

"I'm waiting here until Jungkook and Taehyung take you for a day out" he said. "And then they will bring you to the party"

You squinted at him, trying to understand.

"Jimin, I already said-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer this time" he deadpanned.

"I don't have anything to wear"

"I already sorted that out" he said simply.

"What?"

"I bought you a dress for you to wear tonight"

"But-"