50 ~ Smitten Kitten

THE BTS COMEBACK WAS LITTTT🔥🔥

I love every single song with all of my heart :)))))

Edited.

///

It was turning dark outside your apartment.

You were asleep on the couch in Jimin's arms and he was asleep also.

Jiyun was still gone on her walk.

You both found yourselves like this after an evening of cuddling profusely on the couch, to the point that you've held physical contact with out separation for a few hours at this point.

Your eyes flutter open and are met with Jimins doe face. His lips parted, breathing a synced pattern and his chubby cheeks looking more kissable then ever.

You gulped at the sight before you, later realizing that your throat is dry.

You tried to untangle yourself from Jimin's embrace and you couldn't help but laugh at how clingy he was when he slept.

You put a blanket on top of his sleeping figure and placed a sweet kiss on his head before leaving and making your way to the kitchen to quench your thirst.

You filled a cup with some water and finished the whole cup in one go. You placed it in the sink and looked out the window at the city that was glowing with lights.

You were beginning to grow more anxious as Jiyun wasn't home yet. You let your mind wander to the worst possibilities of her getting hurt or worse.

You heard movement in the living room, snapping you out of you're thoughts.

"Y/n?" You heard Jimin's groggy voice call and you walked into the room.

"Yeah?" You answered, seeing his worried face.

He was sitting on the couch and he turned to face you with his eyes squinting at you, indicating that he had just woken up moments ago.

He began to make grabby hands towards you like a child and you smiled brightly and moved towards him.

He wasn't expecting you to climb onto his lap, but he wasn't complaining.

You attached your lips to his and he happily allows you to.

It firstly started off gentle and sweet, but as time went on both you and Jimin were becoming more eager.

Jimin separated his lips from you're leaving you breathless and he then brought them to your jaw, sending tingles through your veins. You gripped his hair and tugged lightly causing moans to sound from his throat.

He moved lower and started to suck harshly on your collarbone and the side of your neck.

"Jimin" you breathed heavily.

That caused some sort of spark in him. Hearing you say his name in that tone drove him to the edge.

He laid you down on the couch and hovered over you.

"You're gorgeous" he said, his voice a lot deeper then you're used to.

You were sure the cheeks must be flaming.

He chuckled lowly at your hazed state.

"I love you" he whispered in your ear.

You shivered and looked at him. His doe eyes and swollen lips dangerously close, yet not close enough.

"I love you too, more then you can ever imagine" you said coming your shaky hands through his blonde locks of soft hair.

And then it started all over again. The I love you' s, the moans and of course the kissing. Lips, teeth and tongues were mixed together to create a safe haven of pure bliss and love.