58 ~ Mrs. Park Grumpy Pants

Please read authors note at the end.

This chapter is kind of boring, sorry :(

Edited.

///

You're woken up by a very annoying, repetitive noise.

Someone was banging at your door, and shouting your name.

"Y/n? Y/n, I swear to god you better be in there"

Alex.

You sighed and pushed yourself up from the bed.

You stretched and got up, making your way out of your room.

You opened your bedroom door and was met with the brightness that was daylight.

"Geez that's bright" you complained, squeezing your eyes shut, hoping that would lessen the impact on the headache you have.

"Y/n! I heard something I know you're in there!" She exclaimed.

"Shut up! I'm coming" you shouted.

You tried to navigate yourself towards the door with your eyes shut and after bumping into a few things and stubbing your toe, against what you think was a table, you opened the door.

"Finally, thank goodness you're okay"she sighed in relief, pulling you into a hug. "How could you just pull a disappearing act at a party like that. I was so worried about you"

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry I just kinda got caught up with something and I came home- I don't know I'm just a mess" you sighed, rubbing your eyes.

"How about we talk about it. It might make you feel better about it" she smiled. You nodded slightly and allowed her inside your home.

"Do you want something to drink?" You asked tiredly.

She sat down on the couch and turned to look at you. "Coffee please"

You nodded and hobbled to the kitchen.

"Any milk or sugar?" You asked.

"Nope" she replied and you nodded.

You made her, her coffee and sat down on the couch beside her and then you told her about everything that happened.

You told her about the mean and rude things that Jimin used day about you and how it made you feel so hurt.

You then went on to tell her about how you confronted him and how he replied saying how sorry he was and how he brought you home and took you to bed.

You then summed it up by saying how confused you are.

You weren't stupid, you knew it was something that is in the past and you were going to forgive him.

You love the guy for goodness sake.

But that doesn't mean it hurt any less.

And you still wanted to teach him a lesson.

After you explained how you felt to Alex she smirked.

And this wasn't any old ordinary smirk.

This was a mischievous, cunning smirk.

And you couldn't help but mirror her expression.

///

Jimin's P.O.V.

It's strange.

Waking up in the bed I used to wake up in everyday, but the feeling is foreign.