10 ~ Nokia 107

Edited.

///

"Because you live here now muffin"

You just stood there.

Blank expression.

Blank thoughts.

What were you supposed to do in a situation like this? When does this happen to anyone, ever?

The guy that you have known for the guts of a week, is giving you an apartment.

"W-what?" Your mouth suddenly went dry. And he just laughed.

"I bought this for you and got Jungkook, Taehyung, as well as some of my other friends, to get your stuff when your dad was out of the house. And then they called me while I was at the cafe to tell me that everything was set up" you stood there in pure and total shock, your mouth agape.

You managed to say one word.

"Why?" You asked.

"Why?" He repeated and you nodded.

"Y/n" he said faintly and took your hand and rolled up your sleeve "This shouldn't happen to you. In fact it shouldn't happen to anyone" He said referring to your wrist. "And these shouldn't happen either" he said putting a hand to your face and looking at the cuts on your lip which were healing but still there. "I'm so worried that I will walk into school and see something new marked on you or hear something worse" he said seeing your eyes tear up a small bit.

"So I thought if I took you away from the problem that it mightn't happen. And you will be able to save money because your dad won't take money from you. And also it will be a little bit of reassurance for me to know that you are okay-"

You cut him off with a hug. You had already wiped a few stray tears away with your sleeve. "I don't deserve you" you whispered, feeling his arms wrapped around your waist a your arms lay on his shoulders.

"Don't say that muffin, of course you deserve me" and you scoffed.

"I don't. I mean how could I ever show enough of my gratitude for what you have done for me. I mean look at what you've done already, bought me dinner, given me money and now an apartment? A freaking apartment!" You began to well up.

"I just hope you won't be too lonely" he admits.

"Then you'll have to visit me a lot I guess"

"I was going to do that anyways muffin"

And boy were you glad to hear him say that.

He sat on the couch followed by you sitting down beside him. "Did you buy all this furniture?" You said looking around the room.

"I got Jungkook to buy a few bits a pieces for the place, but most of the furniture was already here. I hope you like it, and if you don't we will go and pick other stuff ou-"

"I love it, thank you" you said genuinely and he smiled "I also filled your fridge because, well, I wasn't going to leave you go hungry"

"Thank you doesn't feel like a good enough word for me to say to you anymore" you said and he chuckled.

"Can I ask a question?" You said.

"Sure"

"How did you get this place if you only figured out about my dad today, like a few hours ago?" You asked and Jimin settled into his seat a bit more and began to answer.

"Well I drive past this apartment block to go to school everyday, I saw that there was an apartment for sale. So when you went to work, I went and bought this place. Then the boys came and moved the furniture and when I was in the cafe with you, I got the text to say everything was finished."