05 ~ Notes

Edited.

///

Your head was pounding.

But Jimin holding you in his arms definitely helped a lot. You couldn't help but feel comforted in his embrace.

"Thank you" you said hoarsely, pulling away from Jimin and holding your hands you head in one hand.

"No need to say thanks" he said, observing your actions.

You were squinting your eyes as you looked at him. "Has it always been this bright?" You ask.

"Eh yeah?"

You shake your head, hoping it would rid the pain somehow.

You move to stand up and Jimin grips your arm as you do so, and helps you to get on your feet.

He watched you struggle to just jet your bearings. You held your locker tightly as you thought about what books you needed and that only led to a shot of pain in your head.

He was beyond furious.

"I'm gonna kill her" he murmured quietly.

"No!" You exclaimed. "No you are not, it will just make the situation worse" you explain.

Jimin scoffed in disbelief. "Are you serious? You can't let her get away with something like that!" He pushes.

"Jimin" you gain his attention. "She's not the first, and she won't be the last. If I tattle on her, it will only make me more of a target and I would rather avoid that" you said.

He began to shake his head. "This isn't right" he spoke.

"I agree, but this is my life and I have learned to live with it" you shrug your shoulders.

You then close your locker after grabbing your needed materials.

"It's a free class" he said.

"Huh?"

"The teacher isn't in, we have a substitute" he explained and you nodded.

He glanced at you as you began to walk along the hallway and he reached over and grabbed the books from your hands.

"I can carry my own books Jimin" you deadpanned.

"That's crazy! Because I can carry your books too!" he said jokingly and you smiled.

You sigh and don't fight him back.

You didn't have the mental strength for that at the moment.

You continued down the hallway to the classroom.

"I don't mean to invade your privacy, but are you sure you can't go home? Or somewhere at least?" He asked, noticing you holding your head in agony.

"No Jimin, I don't have anywhere to go" you sighed.

"I can bring you to my house! I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind" he suggested.

You shot him a glance.

"Oh yeah I'm sure your girlfriend would just love that" you scoff.

"Who cares what she thinks?"

"The person who's becoming her punching bag, that's who" you retaliated.

"But what about-"

"Jimin it's extremely sweet that you care" you said, taking your books from his hands and holding them to your chest. "But I would like to try and avoid that happening again" you admit, walking inside the classroom. Jimin followed you inside a few seconds later.