06 ~ Friends

Edited.

///

The three boys changed the topic that they were discussing amongst each other, but yet you couldn't seem to wipe the stupid smile off your face from what he had said.

He likes my smile, you thought.

"So, when will everyone else arrive?" Jimin asked the two.

"In the next few days" Taehyung answered. "They will definitely be here for your moms gathering" he smiled.

Jungkook then came up with a bright idea.

He leaned closer to Jimin and they spoke in a hushed tone.

"You should invite the love of your life over there" he said nodding toward you.

Jimin glanced toward you as you were busily at work, trying to balance the register.

"I don't know JK, I think I would just creep her out by doing that" he admits, before you turn around and cut off the conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt, But is there anything you would like?" You smile.

"No, it's only a quick visit so we are okay thanks"

"Oh, are you sure? Because we still have baked stuff and I'll only be throwing it away. It's on the house" you suggested.

The two look between each other and then turn their heads to you with a mischievous grin.

"We'll have it all" Taehyung smiled.

"To go" Jungkook added.

You nodded with a polite smile and left to pack up there orders.

They turned their gazes from you, back to Jimin.

"She's a keeper" Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin just shook his head.

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be back" Jimin excused himself

Jimin stood up and walked out of the room and Jungkook and Taehyung waited until the coast was clear to bolt out of their chairs toward to you.

You were alerted by the sound of their chairs scraping against the floor and next thing you know they're sitting at the stools at the counter.

"Spill the tea" Taehyung said.

"What tea?" You ask.

"With you and Jimin, duh" Jungkook explained.

"I don't know what to say" you admit truthfully. "There isn't any tea. I've known him for a mere two days" you laugh nervously.

"And yet, he is at your feet" Taehyung sighs.

Your eyes widen. "That's not true"

"Sure" Jungkook laughs. "When will you start dating him?"

You were taken by surprise.

"Eh- never?"

Both their jaws drop. "What do you mean never!"

"Yeah! You're like the Juliet to his Romeo"

"Well one, he has a girlfriend and I'm not his type. And two, why would I want my life to end up like Romeo and Juliet's did?" You chuckle at the boys playful manner.

"Well that 'girlfriend' is a sleezebag that everyone hates" Jungkook admits. "And you are the perfect example of his type" Jungkook admits.

"Yeah! Definitely!" Taehyung agrees. "You're pretty, smart and incredibly funny. Not to mention how strong, yet humble you are" he adds.