22 ~ Pancakes on Ceilings

Edited.

///

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up-" you cut him off with a kiss.

"Morning Chim" you smiled.

"Morning Muffin" he smiled, showing his gorgeous happy expression.

You smiled and took a deep breath while stretching.

"What was that for?" He asked curious.

You looked in his direction and chuckled slightly.

"You're cute" you giggled while pinching his cheeks.

"Thanks?" He laughed.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"10:32" he yawned while scratching his head. "Will we get breakfast?" He asked. You nodded your head and got off the bed.

When you stood up it took you a moment to find your balance. When you did, Jimin took you hand and led you out of his room and down to the kitchen. When you walked in, no one was there.

You observed the kitchen. Everything was so pristine, with not a speck of dust on anything. There was a large black marble island. The fridge you could fit four people in comfortably, although they would be cold. The pantry was so big and full of food. You could survive 2 years in there without going hungry.

"Where are the maids?" He asked confused.

"Oh leave them alone, they have their own work to do. We can make something" you said while leaving go of his hand as you walked over to the fridge.

"But I can't cook" he explained.

"You literally cooked for me the other day" you said confused. "Unless you didn't" he looked away shyly. If he had a tail it would for sure be between his legs right now. "Did you buy ready made food that you just have to heat?" You asked raising a brow at him.

"Maybe..." you laughed.

"How? When? You slept at my house that day"

"I ordered it on my phone and asked for it to deliver" he said quietly.

"Wow I thought you were magic" you said while pouting, looking disappointed. You turned to the fridge and started to look to see what you could make.

"I am magic!!" He exclaimed.

"Obviously not" you were trying your hardest not to smile.

"I just didn't want you to die from my horrible cooking" he came and hugged you from behind and but his head on your shoulders.

"Sorry I'm going to have to break up with you if you're not magic" he gasped, he knew it was a game but he wanted to play along.

"No don't leave me!" He said while squeezing his arms around you.

"Maybe I'll date Yoongi, he is one good looking guy. And I bet he's magic"

"Ok I don't like this game anymore" he said. He turned to walk away. You grabbed his hand and stopped him from leaving.

"Okay, I'm sorry I'll stop, you're the best looking, you're magic" you said hoping to make him feel better. He kissed your forehead sweetly.