43 ~ Rescuing Chimmy

Edited.

///
~y/n

It was early.

Too early.

But leaving the arrivals gate of the airport in Hong Kong to collect your stray chimmy did certainly cheer you up.

You walked out of the airport into the cool breeze of the outside air.

"I'll get a taxi" Taehyung giggled, attempting to whistle.

Jungkook joined in the fun and began to whistle.

Which he didn't know he could do.

His eyes widened when he heard the shrill noise leave his lips.

"Since when can I do that?" He asked himself.

You chuckled, shaking your head. After a good while of the seven of you attempting to call a taxi, you eventually got two and the group split up and went to Mrs. Lee's sisters house.

The closer the time came, the more nervous you began to feel. The whole situation was wild, going to China to rescue your boyfriend who you haven't seen in months, with six of the goofiest guys on this planet.

You couldn't help but have a grin tug at the corners of your lips.

The daylight was becoming brighter as the drive continued. The sky was a masterpiece in itself.

It was mainly a vibrant pink, with some purple seeping through the clouds. Not to mention the vibrant yellow that shone brightly through it all.

You heard a click beside your head and glanced to see Taehyung with a vintage camera, taking in the scenery that you were mesmerized with as well. He was patiently waiting for the Polaroid film to print.

He noticed your attention on him and turned to face you.

"Would you like to take a picture?" He asked handing you the camera as he was waiting for his photo to develop.

You held the camera in your hand, and tried to copy what you witnessed Tae do before.

You clicked the button on the camera after you positioned it to the right angle. You took the film from the camera and handed the camera back to Taehyung.

"Thank you" you smiled.

He stole a glance at the picture card in your hand. He was taken aback at how well you took the picture.

"You're almost as good as me" Taehyung said cheekily.

///

Within no time you were at Mrs. Lee's sisters house and you actually learned her name.

"Hello y/n, I'm Misun. It's so nice to finally meet you" she greeted politely as the boys carried the bags into the house.

She took all seven of you inside her home and made sure to make sure everyone would be comfortable.

You didn't stay too long as you all were eager to rescue your wild Chim Chim.

Misun gave Jin the keys to her mini-van with pleasure and he was delighted to drive.

Yoongi began to pack all the equipment he needed in the van. You were looking questionably at all his gadgets.

"What do we need them for?" You asked, excited about the plan in action.

Yoongi looked over at your curious face and smiled, "Well you and Jungkook will have earphones in that I can talk you through the where you have to go as I'm tracking all the movement in the house by sensor activity. So when you are in there I can tell you if people are coming towards you and where you should go etcetera" he explained.