59 ~ Guardian Angel

Thank you all for waiting, but I'm back and I brought updates ;)))

It's a shitty update, but it's an update :)

Edited.

///

"I was thinking, what if we pull up in like a limousine?" Alex said as you were cleaning down tables.

"Yeah, I would totally do that" you said.

"Really?" Her eyes widened.

"No" you sighed, rolling your eyes in the process.

"Why not?" She pouted.

"Because, I don't like that much attention on me" you said, returning to the counter that Alex was sitting on the other side of.

"You and me, we are polar opposites" she sniggered and you couldn't help but agree.

She took a swig of the rest of her coffee.

"I don't get how you can have coffee without milk or sugar. It's so bitter"

"Sugar is calories and milk is fattening"

"So use sweeteners and low fat milk, I'll  give you them next time" you suggested and she smiled with a nod.

"It's weird how we're friends now" she giggled. "I mean, if someone told us a few months ago that would be like we are now I would've laughed in their face" she said thoughtfully.

"Me too, honestly" you smiled. "So what happened when you went to Jimin's earlier to ask about the dance?"

"Well he wouldn't give me an answer until I said you were going, then he said that he would" she sighed. "He's so blinded by love"

You smiled.

"You'll understand why some day" you say shyly.

"Stop being cutesy and in love, it's making me uncomfortable" She squirms and you giggle.

"For someone who was desperate to make Jimin fall in love with you and is currently in a relationship with someone you're smitten for, you don't seeming to like the concept of love" you laughed and Alex shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't know" she answered shyly. "It's just....weird?"

"What's weird about it?"

"I don't know, the butterflies in your stomach that make you feel sick and the way you smile all the time, subconsciously" she shakes her head. "It's weird"

"It's not weird! It's completely normal" you smile at her silliness. "If you are telling me that you don't like the butterflies and the constant smiling, then I don't think you will ever like falling in love, because that's what it's like. All. The. Time." you explain.

"I never said it was a bad weird" she murmured. "Just a....different kind of weird"

"You're nearly there my young child" you say jokingly while tapping her on the head.

"I know" she admits. "That's what I am afraid of"

///

"Do you like it sir?" The young woman asked.

"It doesn't m-matter if I like it, it o-only matters if she likes i-it" Jimin sighed, his throat still sore, but definitely better. "And you th-ink a girl would l-like it this colour?" He asked skeptically.

"I promise you, all girls dig the natural colour" she smirked seeing how love sick he was.

He just wanted to impress you and show you that this is a new him.