47 ~ Couple Things

Edited.

///

He was euphoric.

You were in total bliss.

The feeling of being reunited with the person you love after a long time is hard to explain.

You're really nervous and awkward. It feels like when you first met them and now you're doing it all over again. Your breathing is uneven, your heart is ecstatic and your palms are sweaty.

On the other hand, there is still the comfort and love that you had before the distance came between you. You knew you would be safe and it was reassuring to know that he was still the same goofy dork that you fell in love with many months ago.

So in short, you were a bundle of nervousness, with clammy hands and a fast-thumping heart. But you were also a smitten bundle of love. You felt loved and cherished and no one could ever wipe the smile off your face.

You were sitting on the couch in your living room, Jimin had his arms around you so you were in an enveloped hug.

You sat there, playing with Jimin's hand. Fiddling with his fingers and intertwining them with yours. He occasionally lifted your hand as it was clasped in his and pressed gentle kisse against it, causing you to blush and giggle.

His heart warmed at the sight of you smiling and being very touchy with him.

You felt the need to be held by him and to always be in physical contact with him. Wether that was playing with his hands, giving him short, yet sweet kisses or running your fingers the is fluffy, soft blonde hair.

Again I say, you were in total bliss.

"You really like to touch me" he sniggered.

"So what? I like doing couple things with my boyfriend, is that such a crime?" You asked.

"You're cute" he cheeses, nuzzling his nose into your hair.

"You're an asshat" You cheese back.

"Hey! I was trying to be cute!" He complained.

You turn around and look shocked, "are you saying that I wasn't trying to be cute too?" You gasp in shock, "how could you say such a thing"

He pulled you back into his embrace, missing your warmth, love and attention.

You didn't even struggle against him, you laid back against him willingly.

He gave you a gentle squeeze. "I'm so sorry" he sighed.

You turned around and kissed him momentarily. "It's in the past" you smile, caressing his cheek.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Why did you forgive me all of a sudden?" he asked.

You smiled and stood up, walking over to where you left your coat and school bag. The sheets were on top of your bag. You picked them up and walked back to your seat on the couch.

He was looking at you hesitantly.

"Alex showed me these, she must of grabbed them on the way out of the house back in China" You said while showing him the sketches he drew.

His eyes grew wide and you smiled at his reaction.

"I never thought I would see these again" he said almost in a whisper as he flicked through the sheets.

You smiled and rubbed his back soothingly as he dwelled back into his thoughts of the sadness he felt when he went with you.

"I'm so lucky to be home and to be here with you" he smiled, setting the pages down on the coffee table, then returning back to his cuddling position with you.