40 ~ Blueprints

Im back :) 

I hope you enjoy the triple update :)))

Edited.

///

~Y/N

A few months have passed, six to be exact.

From the moment you and Jimin were separated, the same phrase would repeat in both of your heads.

It'll get easier, it'll get easier.

That was the biggest lie of the century.

You stayed up late every night, pondering about what Jimin was doing.

Was he okay?

Was he eating?

Was he safe?

Thoughts swirled around your brain as if you could actually get an answer.

The thing that worried you the most, was the fact that Alex hasn't been in school since around the same day that Jimin left.

Your stomach did flips at every glimpse of them together in your mind.

But you knew he wouldn't do anything with her. He knew that would hurt you.

You trusted him.

He wouldn't humiliate you. Never.

The boys have been working steadily at their jobs, as were you, to try and earn the money they needed for the equipment and materials they required.

Everyone in the group was working any extra shifts they could get.

The quicker they got the money, the quicker they could rescue Jimin.

You still went to your weekly meet-up with Jimin's mother as you had arranged. She would always be so interested as to how you were getting on at school and work, and what news you had.

But it broke her heart to see your figure get smaller week by week.

You weren't eating that often.

And the bags under your strained eyes showed quite clearly that you weren't sleeping.

It didn't just worry her, it worried the rest of the group too. And no matter how much Jiyun would give you food at your meet-ups, or when Taehyung and Jungkook would encourage you to eat food during school, it wasn't enough to keep you healthy.

You couldn't even remember what the inside of your fridge looks like, you haven't seen it in so long.

Jin brought you cooked dinners once a week, which was so kind of him. He wanted to bring them more often, but he was working every other day.

But he knew that once they brought Jimin home, he would take care of you and he would make sure you ate and slept.

Luckily, Jackson's brothers family returned to Australia after a week of you both having the fake relationship. And since they left, his parents returned home and Jackson didn't see them that often.

But you and Jackson did begin to have a stronger friendship after the whole 'relationship' thing. He always came over to your apartment and you went to his too and you watched movies together.

Not to mention you went to the same school and worked at the same cafe as each other. You also grew a strong bond with your co-worker and Jackson's friend, Mark.

But still, even with Jackson and Mark, Jiyun, and the group of six boys always checking up on you, trying to make you laugh, trying to keep you healthy and keep you safe, you have never felt so broken and alone.