36 ~ Insomnia

Edited.

///

She is one badass woman.

She turned away from Jackson and turned to you.

"Now if you will excuse me, you know who will become suspicious if I'm not back soon" She weakly smiled to you before facing Jackson one last time and giving him a warning scowl. She then trekked home.

You were left with a confused Jackson. His eyebrows were knitted and his posture was slightly hunched as he leaned against the door frame.

"Who the heck is she" he asked, slight annoyance evident in his voice. You smirked.

"That's my boyfriends mom" you smiled standing as proud as a lion.

"Oh, and why was she speaking for you" he remarked.

"Because Jackson, she knew what I wanted to say. But she said it in more if a rebellious way then I could've said"

"And it needed to be said in a rebellious way?" He chuckled.

You leaned against the door frame, just opposite him, "Well did the point get across?"

"Yes-"

"And is the information clear in your mind?" You interjected.

"Crystal-"

"Then the task was done correctly, wether it was me or not who delivered it, my job here is done" you smile.

"Then I will be seeing you soon, shortcake" he smirked.

Your index finger shot straight up and moved from side to side, "no nick names I'm afraid, only one special guy can call me a baked good and I'm sorry to tell you that, that guy is not you" you grinned.

Jackson raises his hands in defeat, "understood, don't call Park Jimin's girlfriend any nicknames" he said making you chuckle.

"You're catching on, I see" you chuckle. "Now I will meet you tomorrow before your family arrives and I will write down our agreement and get your signature" you say turning on your heel, as you begin to walk to return home.

Jackson stops you as you begin to move away, "y/n I will sign it, don't think I'm trying to trick you out of me signing it because that is not the case, but is it really necessary? You know me well enough to know that I won't do anything you're not comfortable with" he said shyly.

You return the same smile, "You and I both know that, but, as much as I love my Chim Chim, he does tend to get jealous quite easily, I just want to show him that we both obeyed these rules" you explain.

"I understand" he smiles.

You nod your head and gently wave to him as you continue to walk to the next apartment door.

"See you tomorrow" he hollered.

"Bye" you responded before closing the door of your apartment.

///

-Jimin

Both Jimin and Alex were getting used to being around one another without the constant physical contact as they used to be like. Jimin found it weird, having been around Alex this long and she hadn't tried to play tonsil tennis with him.