16 ~ Cups Of Tea

Edited.

///

"Hello- oh y/n?"

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"I'm your new neighbour I guess"

"Oh really? That's great Jackson!" You said with a twinge of happiness, which you expressed by giving him a hug.

But Jackson caught on to your behavior quickly.

"What? Do you not want me to live here?" He said with a bit of hurt in his eyes.

"What? No, no, sorry I'm just distracted." You sighed "Just a lot of shit is happening right now." Jackson was taken aback by you cursing.

"Oh I see" he said with a voice full of curiosity. "Do you perhaps want to talk about it?" He said with a suggesting smile while walking and sitting on the couch.

"No I'd rather take my mind off it. How about some tea though?" you asked and he chuckled.

"Well I guess if you're not going to spill the tea you might as well drink it" he said as you gave him his cup and sat down in the opposite side of the couch.

"The few days away from work was nice" you said making small talk.

"Yeah it was. I don't want to go back now" Jackson said with a pout.

"I think it's funny that you, a very active muscular person is a pastry chef" you said while chuckling.

"Yeah I get that a lot. But I'm good at it and it pays the bills"he said with a smile.

"Why did you move away from home?- oh my god I'm sorry that's none of my business" you said immediately feeling guilty only causing Jackson to laugh.

"It's okay, I don't mind, my parents are just moving to a small village on the outskirts of the city and there isn't a school or anything there so I have to stay here. Which is sad moving away from family but also it's nice to have a little bit of independence you know?" You nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, I get you. So when will you be fully moved in?"

"Well I'm just unpacking stuff for now but I'm moving in on Sunday"

"So in a week?"

"Well yeah..." he said shyly.

"This is so cool I can't believe I have a friend next door! Think about all the parties we can have!!" He said child like.

"Yeah...loads of parties" you said sarcastically.

Jackson stayed for awhile talking with you about plans for the future, work and school. You went through a few cups of tea which you didn't mind because tea is the best thing in the world, obviously, and Jackson was helping to take your mind off of Jimin.

You were hoping Jimin would come to see you soon, because you two had a lot to talk about.

"Okay I need to do more unpacking!" Jackson said enthusiastically while skipping to the door making you laugh at his childishness.