03 ~ Hey There

Warning: Mentions of self harm.

Edited.

///

Asshats might be a good thing.

Or an asshat might be a good person.

Not anyone in particular...

But yes, someone in particular.

You chuckle to yourself as you wipe down tables, thinking about the cheesy way Jimin was acting today.

You would've never thought that someone like Jimin would be like that. He tends to hang around a group that aren't so sweet, and you were expecting Jimin to be the same as them.

Jimin, Chanyeol, Jae, Mingyu and Lucas.

They were the infamous five.

They were all rich snobs, but that's besides the point.

You felt guilty for misjudging Jimin. You would've thought he was a rich snob too.

Well he is rich, that's for sure.

But he didn't seem to be a snob, not to you anyways.

In fact, you saw how he treated people and you couldn't help but feel as if he treated you differently.

And you suddenly found yourself smiling away to yourself.

///

Depending on the day, you would either walk home or take the bus home.

Due to your financial status, you would opt for walking home. But then you remembered a particular asshat left a tip in your shirt pocket.

You took out the money from your shirt pocket, preparing it to give to the bus driver so you could avoid that awkward situation where you are fumbling with change to give to the driver and then you drop some and it all ends up with you wishing you walked home to save yourself the embarrassment.

Any who,

You took the money out of your shirt and was surprised to feel more than one note.

You thought he would gave you a note worth about five.

You could've swore he didn't give you that much.

This must be a mistake, you thought.

You were blinking aimlessly at the money.

The hell?

You shook your head and put the money in your purse, only taking the small amount needed for your bus fair.

You were feeling a bit hazy.

I'll just give him the money back tomorrow, because this must be a mistake, you mentally thought.

Oh how much you wanted to just keep the money and just pretend like it never happened. You could only sit and imagine how nice it would be to have it and what you would spend it.

But unfortunately for you, your pride overruled your wants.

Morals suck.

You saw the bus approach and you were very happy when you didn't have any incidents when paying the driver.

The bus was near empty, just as you liked it. So, you made your way to a seat and you placed your bag on the free seat beside you, because no one wanted that weird pedo that sat beside you when there was other free seats.

You rubbed your temples and yawned.

It was an eventful day, for sure.

And now you have to go to the place where you lived currently.