04 ~ Blood

Warning: Violent Actions Are Seen

Edited.

///

You couldn't help but scowl at the couple in front of you as you sat through the duration of the biology class.

Alex would often make touchy gestures during the class, such as touching his thighs and punching his bicep if he made her laugh in some way.

You just rolled your eyes and continued your work.

After a little while it kind of hit you that you shouldn't care.

Why should you care if Alex is being touchy with Jimin. They're going out for goodness sake they are allowed act like a couple.

You scold yourself and your previous thoughts and pretend as if it was yesterday and Jimin didn't care about you.

And more importantly, you didn't care about Jimin.

You sighed in frustration and stumped your fingers of the surface of the desk.

"Do you mind?" Alex's voice dragged you out of your thoughts.

"S-Sorry?"

Damn.

Why the stutter all of a sudden?

"That noise you're making" she said, referring to your tapping fingers. "It's distracting me" She sneered.

Are you actually kidding?, you thought.

"Oh, I'm sorry that it's distracting you" you said almost sympathetically.

"I bet you are" She tensed.

"But there is a perfectly good seat alllll the way over there-" you pointed to the opposite side of the classroom. "If I'm too distracting" you said sarcastically.

"Can't you just not tap your-"

"-no sorry, I can't. It helps me focus" you smiled.

"Well then why don't you move places instead of me, as I'm sure you're aware I would like to be seated near this dashing boy" she said running her long crusty fingers through his hair.

Well actually her fingers weren't crusty. They were actually well moisturized in the finest lotions and oils.

But that's besides the point!

From your view, everything about her is crusty.

"Sorry, I like where I'm sitting" you smile.

You take this time to glance at Jimin and you find him with his lips pursed in a smile, trying with all his might not to burst out laughing.

"I see we have a bit of a dilemma" you tilt your head at her words.

"No we don't. You have a bit of a dilemma" you explain and she grits her teeth.

"What would you know? You're just a good for nothing whore who thinks she knows everything. You also have major daddy issues" she sniggered.

And then, you saw red.

You clenched your fist extremely tight.

"Well at least I'm not a girl who would give up everything she has over some boy who can barley tolerate her. Get a hold of yourself woman, you haven't faced a problem of your own yet because your daddy hands everything to you on a silver platter" you sneer and you swear you saw her eye twitch.

Just as she was about to reply, the bell for lunch break rang it's beautiful tune.

You walked out of the room quick enough that Alex couldn't get another jab at you.